Looking for a roller

-must be built correctly and in well condition
-Clean and well taken care of.

-NOT looking for junk!

Budget is up to $350
Old 07-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a losi 2.0 on a tekno v4 conversion , has a castle MMM with a 2650 on 3s , It has the losi front and rear alum adj hinge pin braces with ti ni hinge pins , it has losi alum 10* inclined hubs and carriers with ti ni king pins , it has losi alum front and rear chassis braces as well as the alum top plate, it has a losi alum servo saver arm , shocks have losi euro alum caps , ti ni shafts and rc shoxs 2 stage pistons built bladder style., has a jr 9100t servo with losi metal servo arm, has the beefy gold losi alum front shock tower , and the firoini euro alum rear tower , has a tekno wing mount and a pro line high down force wing, new losi arms and a newer j concepts body in good shape with just a couple days on it with a basic paint job.
The whole buggy was built for out door use , but there is only indoor tracks around me so it has been run about 4 times total indoors, then I took it to a new outdoor track that was more 5th scale oriented and very poorly maintained and ran 3 laps and it beat the hell out of the chassis with loose rocks everywhere. I have another losi 2.0 that I race indoor so this car has been sitting . I want to get a 1/10 2 wd buggy , so this princess is going to go.

bumms me that there is no good outdoor tracks within a 2 hr drive for me as I dumped over 1400 into it and now will have to take a major loss to unload it . let me know if you budget gets any fatter than 350

Jaime

949-521-1185