Wiki Posts
Search

Blitz ESE trade for 1/8 truggy roller

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Blitz ESE trade for 1/8 truggy roller

I have a Blitz ESE that I just acquired through a trade. It's in great shape, and has a strc aluminum steering rack, aluminum front hubs, and front rpm arms. Ball diff is in great shape. Also comes with 3 pinions, 3 spurs, an unbroken (but has road rash) body, and some HPI maxxis trepadors on beadlock wheels. Currently has a hobbywing 60a-sl esc and a Tenshock 5200kv motor in it. Good speed on 2s, with wheelies and good top end. I got it to race, but after hitting the track I realize I don't like racing at all. It performed very well, and was by no means one of the slower trucks on the track. I just prefer bashing, and while I'm sure this truck can take it, it's just too nice for that. Thats what my slash 4x4 is for, lol.

I'd like to get a d8t roller, preferably converted to electric already, but I'm willing to deal. I'll also entertain any other truggys. For a great deal I'd even throw some cash down. I'm not going to bother with pictures until I see some interest. Thanks for looking.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Would also consider a full size summit, emaxx, stampede 4x4, sprint flux 2, hyper 10tt, or a dxr8-e.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

Possibly also a wraith or exo-tera buggy. An mt4-g3 I'd throw some cash in for. I'm not interested in anything brushless or brushless ready, so if you have something not listed but falls into either of the previous 2 categories let me know.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

moving to for sale thread