Wiki Posts
Search

mint condition vxl system and lipos for trade

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default mint condition vxl system and lipos for trade

Ok so I acquired a 4WD buggy recently and have been working to get it up in running order. Right now I tried to get a vxl system that has been sitting around after switching it out of stampede in place of a castle system. The VXL system is solid as they come. It has the deans connector on it as well as have adapter in order to run in series or parallel in deans as well. I am looking to possibly sell this system in order to get a system more fit (actually meaning for it to fit also) for the buggy than what the larger vxl system will do currently. I am looking for possibly any motor setup 10t or lower system or just motor or just esc. I also have a 2s turnigy 5000 40c hardcase lipo with deans and 10cycles and a 3s Sky Lipo 4000 with deans on it that I would be willing to trade out for a nice saddle pack .mint condition vxl system and lipos for trade-imag1639.jpg

mint condition vxl system and lipos for trade-imag1633.jpgIf anyone has any ideas for buggy system setup or have a system they could part with that would be great. I am in Fort campbell around the Clarksville area if wanting to get locally or can ship through UPS at my cost. Let me know. Also if you have a system that is really nice could put the VXL system and lipo together.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:46 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default lipos pending sale

lipos are pending payment vxl system still avail. bump