Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
Wanted dx3r in SoCal for pick up >

Wanted dx3r in SoCal for pick up

Wanted dx3r in SoCal for pick up

Old 02-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default Wanted dx3r in SoCal for pick up

Need a radio to hold me Til mine gets in from horizon. Hate to be out if the hobby for the 2-3 weeks so looking to pick one up to use and resell it after. Looking for a deal on the dx only and maybe a pro if price is right. Have only dsm2 rx's so the dx3s won't work unless it's the new updated model. But rather stick with the R models.
Pm and thanks

Don't really have any trades to spare but I'm working on a Losi 1.0 nitro roller that I plan to make my eroller. Needs a drive shaft and turn rods have rust. The rest is in good shape. It's all fresh with new bearings and oils. All out drives are light weight with low run time. Most worn parts have been replaced. I was looking to go tekno with it but breaking my radio set me back. Might be able to throw in my Losi e conversion off my 2.0.