R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: Wanted to Buy (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-wanted-buy-17/)
-   -   In need of team associated t3 parts (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-wanted-buy/444576-need-team-associated-t3-parts.html)

leelynne2006 10-17-2010 09:49 PM

In need of team associated t3 parts

I got a mint t3 statium truck on a package deal a while back. After sitting on the shelf for a few months I felt like going old school with it. (brushed mod motor) I built the motor last night (first time on the com lathe) :sweat:put it together this morning and it ran fast.............till it took a hard hit from a buddies sc10(jealousy is a b!*$# :lol:) so I now need a new chassis and the upper top plate to run it again.I guess a few other extra parts for it wouldn't be a bad idea either Like I said this was just a let's see what I can do with all this extra junk project, :D so as usual cheap is key! lmk what you got. Thanks

All-Star 10-17-2010 10:19 PM

Hey there. I Have a brand new package of Lunsford Titanium Punisher turnbuckles for the T3 I can sell for $19.95 shipped if you are interested. Still sealed in package as mentioned. Part number LNS2012. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Kent Beal 10-17-2010 11:51 PM

You might try Racers Haven hobbies in Bakersfield,CA 661-316-8727

They had a lot of old asc parts in boxes at one point.

mjd 10-18-2010 08:58 AM

t3

2 Attachment(s)
I have a complete t3 that I will sell you. it has a motor and speed control tires body. it is missing the camber links took them off for my sc10. $80 shipped

rgrg2 10-20-2010 10:13 AM

t3

I have a T3 roller for sale. Chassis and rest of vehicle are in very good condition. It is the Team model (not RTR or FT). I can send pics if interested. Maybe $60, OBO shipped? LMK

samuel h 03-30-2013 04:39 PM

hello

is the team associated t3 chassis still for sale, i am really in need of one, and just wanted to know?!:eek:

NE RC Racer 03-31-2013 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by leelynne2006 (Post 8086369)
I got a mint t3 statium truck on a package deal a while back. After sitting on the shelf for a few months I felt like going old school with it. (brushed mod motor) I built the motor last night (first time on the com lathe) :sweat:put it together this morning and it ran fast.............till it took a hard hit from a buddies sc10(jealousy is a b!*$# :lol:) so I now need a new chassis and the upper top plate to run it again.I guess a few other extra parts for it wouldn't be a bad idea either Like I said this was just a let's see what I can do with all this extra junk project, :D so as usual cheap is key! lmk what you got. Thanks

Old School still has a place in RC , we have a T-4 with a 13x2 motor and running it with 9.6 Volts . What a blast !! A real parking lot screamer.