WTB nice rock crawler

Old 10-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Default WTB nice rock crawler

Hi,
I'm looking to get into crawling and am looking for a used rock crawler that is preferably rtr, i'm not quite sure what my price limit is but probably under 400, but don't let that stop you from telling me about any of your crawlers that you may want to buy, also i would be willing to trade a b4 roller for some sort of discount
Old 10-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Save a bit more money and buy a axail xr10 it is a great for the money and it crawls great out of the box.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Tech Rookie

well, I have been talking with one of my long time friends who is really into crawling in norcal, he said that it would be better ande cheaper to get a used ax10 because he said i would learn a lot more from it
Old 10-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default crawlers

Hey Dude stay away from the AX10 it is a shaft drive.Which equals a money pit.Get the xr10 or even a Berg .You wont be disapointed .Go MOA or you will wish you had .Its your money but believe me you wish you had .Been there done that .I have been in it for quite a while ,I have 2 bergs and a new Xr 10 .I love my Bergs but cant wait till I build the XR.I travel to all the Big comps and I know most of the Big Guys in Crawling and no one is using a AX10...Hope this helps
Old 10-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Crawler

Sorry forgot go to RCcrawler.com that is the only site for real crawlers .Good guys great advice and you can find some good used stuff too...Good luck