Wiki Posts
Search

WTT for TC5r

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default WTT for TC5r

I have a few things I would be willing to trade for a TC5r roller. Doesn't have to be in spotless brand new condition since I will be running this on the street and in parking lots, but obviously a nicer one would be nice. Heck even if you have a kit laying around I would absolutely enjoy building the kit from the ground up. Had an itch to build a kit lately. Let me know what you have! Thanks.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:38 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I have a TC5R kit, none of the bags have been opened. The box was opened just to look at the instructions. Price is: $300 shipped.

Thanks,..

Originally Posted by Ride1226
I have a few things I would be willing to trade for a TC5r roller. Doesn't have to be in spotless brand new condition since I will be running this on the street and in parking lots, but obviously a nicer one would be nice. Heck even if you have a kit laying around I would absolutely enjoy building the kit from the ground up. Had an itch to build a kit lately. Let me know what you have! Thanks.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Tech Master

I am really looking to not spend any cash and just trade what I have and dont use.

Brushless Erevo roller. Upgraded. Nice. Ask for details.

Losi Aftershock. Like new. Only break in ran.

Eflite Blade McX heli. Flies great, not used much.

Losi Micro DT. A few upgrades.

Custom painted Trex 450 canopies. Dont have a 450 anymore. Ask for pics. Never flown.

I saw that kit, and Im interested. Like I said I am trying to keep this one from coming out of pocket. As is I will have to buy electronics for it haha.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Tech Master

BUMP