Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Old 04-16-2004, 01:35 AM
Tech Addict

Bump
Old 04-17-2004, 12:06 PM
Tech Apprentice

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBBI%3AIT&rd=1

Here is a Eagle Tire Truer with a Touring Car Arbor with it.
Old 04-17-2004, 07:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

HEY genius.... Tire is not spelled TYRE, it is Tire...
Old 04-17-2004, 07:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Actually in other parts of the world tire is spelt tyre.
Old 04-17-2004, 07:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

im sorry to tell ya, but English is the language that this forum operates on, Tire is spelled TIRE in the english language, there is no alternate spelling of the word.. The brits use a slang form of the word Tire, which is tyre, that does not mean it is a real word. the brits do a lot of things that normal decent people do not do, look at their teeth.. i will bet you dont know why british people have disscolored and poor quality teeth do ya.. it comes from a long history of inbreeding. so since you feel that tyre is a real word, do you feel inbreeding is right too ?. so why would we take anything from their life history and use it as English ? here is the dictionary listing on the word Tyre.. notice how they spell it in the description.. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=tyre
Old 04-17-2004, 09:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Don't pay any attention to that idiot.

This gpd guy is the biggest cry baby.

I've seen him trying to cause trouble and even calling another member an SOB.

He lowballs everyone and gets angry when they don't accept.

Now the forum has an official launguage with official rules for spelling and grammar? What a waste of oxygen.

I don't get too upset though, becuase I know behind his miserable forum personality is a miserable person. He has to live with that, and that's punishment enough! lol

I'm sure his retaliation post is coming that will prove to the world how superior he is to me and everyone else here!

Stay tuned! (just kidding! I wouldn't waste my time if I were you.)
Old 04-17-2004, 09:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally posted by gpd123
im sorry to tell ya, but English is the language that this forum operates on, Tire is spelled TIRE in the english language, there is no alternate spelling of the word.. The brits use a slang form of the word Tire, which is tyre, that does not mean it is a real word. the brits do a lot of things that normal decent people do not do, look at their teeth.. i will bet you dont know why british people have disscolored and poor quality teeth do ya.. it comes from a long history of inbreeding. so since you feel that tyre is a real word, do you feel inbreeding is right too ?. so why would we take anything from their life history and use it as English ? here is the dictionary listing on the word Tyre.. notice how they spell it in the description.. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=tyre
Before you are calling someone "genius"....please correct your mistake.....

For example.....what is "im"..? Can't find that on dictionary...
Or...."Ya".....?

Also, basic WRITING or TYPING skill that a 5 years old would know is......after all the ".", "?" or when you are starting a new sentences....you need to use a CAPTIAL LETTER. For example...."I am..." not "im".....or "......English? Here...." not "....English? here......"

I will blaim too much MTV....too much DMX... or too much RAP...are you going to say......"SOUTH SIDE.....REPRESENT"....next? Laugh out loud (ka LOL)

I am from Chicago too.....may be I know who you are....there are quite a lot of JACKASS like you that barely making the D-main....and think you can teach ppl how to spell when they barely know how to write....

P.S......you are probably is the only one doesn't know what TYRE TRUER is....
Old 04-18-2004, 02:22 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks I'll check out the one on ebay.

Sorry about the spelling, I had to leave school when I was 15 and look after my little brother when my parents where killed. I will try much harder in future and will get my nana to proof read my posts.

Old 04-18-2004, 02:53 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by gpd123
OK. I don't have a problem with you guys in the US, however you sometimes have a reputation of being somewhat small minded (ie anything outside the US we don't really want to know about).

I haven't generally found this to be the case, however I think this post illustrates quite effectively why people are of this opinion.
Old 04-18-2004, 03:05 AM
Tech Addict

I checked out the one on ebay, but they won't ship out side the us.

I can buy an Eagle auto truer for $200 from Rc Mushroom.

Has anyone got one, Are they ok.

Any problems???

http://rc-mushroom.com/product_info....roducts_id=734
Old 04-18-2004, 09:46 PM
Tech Regular

I have one for sale on Ebay right now.It has 4 blaeds and the 1/10 scale arbor.I normally dont ship overseas,but Id be willing to help you out.Heres the item number 3188737436

Its a great unit.I dont need it anymore.Its like brand new.