wtb duo2 13.5

Old 01-31-2010, 09:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Default wtb duo2 13.5

needing a duo2 13.5 brushless motor lmk what you have
Old 01-31-2010, 10:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

sorry; I realize you asked for a Duo 2 so just ignore it if you arent interested. I race a lot in elec classes and have a ton of motors. Most of mine are babied and I usually like to keep them, I take parts out and switch the best cans and rotors to keep the best motors in my cars as they go throughout their life cycle. If you must have a Duo 2, then I really dont have one that I'd let go of unless it was close to what I paid for it. However, I have a brand new Tekin Redline 13.5. I got it when I bought a Tekin ESC that came with a motor. This motor has been on my dyno, I have checked the can with an inductance meter; all the windings are very close to equal which is good, and the rotor has an I-guass reading of 1275 on one side and 1360 on the other. While these numbers are good, the very best you could hope for would be numbers that are exactly the same on both sides of the rotor. This motor will perform very well but I have no other Tekin motors to swap parts out with since I mostly run Duo's and LRP's. My local Hobby Shop doesnt carry Tekin or I'd keep it. If you are interested in this motor, let me know and I'll send it to you for $50 and I'll pay the shipping. If you want to increase or decrease torque, etc you can buy new rotors for this motor that will give you different results for about $30 at Tower. Good hunting..