wanted: spektrum Dx3s

Old 11-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default wanted: spektrum Dx3s

looking for a good used dx3s with telemetry setup. Willing to spend $100-$125. I can get a new one in the box from my LHS for $190...what you got?
Old 11-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

good luck, heres a free bump for ya
Old 11-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Tech Regular

thanks...i'm somewhat flexible on price...but i keep thinking about that brand new one i could get...but its juuuust outta my budget for now. My son reallly needs a better transmitter. I bought him a brand new m11 but he used it one time and hated it. it was too heavy for him, he's 10. so i just traded it for a z01b buggy and now i need a new controller for him...and the dx3s fits the bill cause it light. my budget is tight r5ight now because of christmas coming up
Old 11-07-2009, 07:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

PM'ed
Old 11-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Tech Regular

bump....still looking...hopefully around $125 or less. if your missing a couple things for it, no biggie.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I'll let mine go for $130 w/o a reciever
Old 11-11-2009, 07:04 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by trap121 View Post
I'll let mine go for $130 w/o a reciever
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but i'd be an idiot to buy a transmitter for $130 without the receiver when the receiver itself costs $70...and that equals $200 for a new receiver and a used radio that needs repairing. Like i said, I can get BRAND NEW unbroken complete radio with sensors, receiver and everything for $190 out the door...and the hobby shop is 5 minutes from my house. I guess thats what i'm gonna do. Its not even worth it buying a used one when people are asking $150 plus for used ones.

Anyone want one of these radios, I can get you one for $190 plus shipping....beat that on ebay! I'll sell them at what i get them for, because the used prices are too steep. Heck i just sold a BRAND NEW M11 dss with receiver for $150 in an aluminum case...it had 8 hours on the radio. and the M11 is a better radio than the dx3...so why the high prices? The only reason i wanna go with a dx3s is my son is 10 and he needs a lighter smaller radio...and he likes this one.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

I wish I had known about your M11, that is what I want. There is another guy supposed to buy mine, I pm'd him, if he doesn't respond by tonight, I will sell you it.

I will sell mine with receiver, and telemetry for $145. I have hardly used it. The telemetry has never been hooked up still have the box, instructions, and I'm pretty sure I still have most of the sticker sheet. lmk
Old 11-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)

Go on Ebay and Rethink your if you can find better statement I bought mine on Ebay NIB with 2 recievers for 175 and 12 shipping and i believe the guy has about 20 of them to sell --- there are also a few going with servos and RX for just at $200 ---

Originally Posted by KFXGUY View Post
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but i'd be an idiot to buy a transmitter for $130 without the receiver when the receiver itself costs $70...and that equals $200 for a new receiver and a used radio that needs repairing. Like i said, I can get BRAND NEW unbroken complete radio with sensors, receiver and everything for $190 out the door...and the hobby shop is 5 minutes from my house. I guess thats what i'm gonna do. Its not even worth it buying a used one when people are asking $150 plus for used ones.

Anyone want one of these radios, I can get you one for $190 plus shipping....beat that on ebay! I'll sell them at what i get them for, because the used prices are too steep. Heck i just sold a BRAND NEW M11 dss with receiver for $150 in an aluminum case...it had 8 hours on the radio. and the M11 is a better radio than the dx3...so why the high prices? The only reason i wanna go with a dx3s is my son is 10 and he needs a lighter smaller radio...and he likes this one.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by boomgagem View Post
I wish I had known about your M11, that is what I want. There is another guy supposed to buy mine, I pm'd him, if he doesn't respond by tonight, I will sell you it.

I will sell mine with receiver, and telemetry for $145. I have hardly used it. The telemetry has never been hooked up still have the box, instructions, and I'm pretty sure I still have most of the sticker sheet. lmk
DANG! Ida swapped you too! lemme know if you gonna sell it. send me a couple pics if you can. either pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]

btw, I really traded the m11 for an odonnell z01b. The guy was selling the rolling chassis for $150 and I was selling my radio for $150...so i offered a swap. He declined at first. then i threw this at him..I said what do you think will sell quicker for $150, the car or the radio..he was like hmmm...prolly the radio. I said well thats silly to not swap me. of course he said ok and sold the radio the next day...lol...not i have a z01 that i have had to halfway rebuild to get it driveable. O well, you live and you learn...i joined this forum just a couple of days after getting rid of my m11...it was an awsome radio...just to big and too many options for what i need. I'm glad i joined here...i belong to suzuki central and have over 2000 posts over there...and its a awsome way to buy and sell and get to know people interested in the same thing you are.

Lemme know!