Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

...ttt...
Old 05-13-2009, 04:42 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

PM Sent!!
Old 05-13-2009, 05:15 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

I've got these posted on a couple of different threads right now, but I'm not selling them all, so we'll see what happens....or if any of them even sell at all....lol. Doesn't matter to me either way.

Anyway, here are two more engines that I have that I would sell. One is a used, just pinched V-Spec. Runs great, but may need a new rod after the short breakin period...not sure, just wanted you to know. It runs great, and just had a medium pinch put on it, so it's not as tight as a new one, which is how I like to have them pinched.--- 100 bucks for it, shipped to the L48. This engine sold locally to a friend of mine.

I also have a VERY NICE Dynamite Platinum .21 for sale too. I got this in a trade from a buddy, and I have to be honest...I was skeptical....lol. I mean...Dynamite??? Come on! BUT, this engine is great!! I don't know the exact amount of fuel, since I didn't buy it new, but he said less than two gallons and I believe it.. What I do know is....It runs GREAT, holds a great tune, has ALOT of compression left, and gets about 8 1/2 minutes of runtime per tank in a buggy. I was very surprised, to say the least! It has not been pinched, and, clutch assembly is NOT included.

I'd sell this one for 135.00 shipped, and I am VERY firm on that price.

I'd get some internal pics if someone was really serious about them, but they are sealed and I don't want to take them apart for nothing and then have to reseal them. I can assure you they are nice inside too. Both run great, and neither one has any internal damage.

I have several engines for sale right now, but I am only going to sell two of them. So if two of them sell, the others are not for sale anymore.
Attached Thumbnails wanted] nice .21 engine for losi 8-two-engines1.jpg   wanted] nice .21 engine for losi 8-two-engines2.jpg   wanted] nice .21 engine for losi 8-two-engines3.jpg  

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 05-14-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

pm's sent and i would probally take that vspec wyldthing if i did not have to worry about the con rod. and do you have a dynamite pipe for the dynamite .21 by any chance?
Old 05-13-2009, 06:29 PM

I understand...

No, the pipe didn't come with it. I ran it one raceday two weeks ago to try it out, and I used an Associated factory team pipe with it. I usualy run a JP-3, but I had heard that the Dynamite ran better with the 2035 team pipe. That's the only extra pipe I have right now, but it's only been ran one day and is the hard-coated version, so I don't really want to sell it too bad. Sorry....
Old 05-13-2009, 06:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

when you ran the dynamite, what did you think about the performance with it being a 9 port?
Old 05-13-2009, 06:55 PM

To be honest, before I ran it, I didn't know hardly anything about it. All I knew was that it was supposed to be pretty good, and that the factory team pipe ran well with it. I got that info from the guy I got it from. So, I had NO expectations when I put it in that day. I ran a tank through it and told my buddies there that I was pleasantly surprised! I filled it back up, changed tires and went back out with it. One of my friends that was there with me also runs an RC8, and we were comparing setups, so he drove mine. I still had the dynamite in there, and he commented that he thought he was running one of my V-specs! I thought it was a little softer on the bottom than a V-Spec, but the track was slick in practice so it actually made it better. I ran it four more tanks before I took it out, one of which I checked the runtime.
Anyway, it wasn't till I got back home and done some reading on it the next day that I found out more about it.

It just really surprised me that a Dynamite engine would run that well. I really believe that a person could easily run competitively with one of these engines, and that's why I don't really care if get rid of it or not. I just have too many engines right now, so I need to move a couple of them. Six is too many!

Brad
Old 05-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (97%+)

ive got a werks b3 pro with a nova carb 70 shipped 3 gallons runs strong just had new bearings

Last edited by yeaklet4; 05-13-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i've got a jammin jpx .21 that i took on a trade. put it in my jammin buggy and it ripped. put looks like it mite need a front bearing though leaking just i bit. ofna lx one pipe 95 shipped. if interested pm me an email adde and i can send pics. o and the guy i got it from said just over 2 gallons on it. lmk
Old 05-14-2009, 12:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

pm's sent and replied, still looking!!
Old 05-14-2009, 07:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

...ttt...
Old 05-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

i got a GS.21 probably has about gallon to gallon and a half through it and i can throw in a losi spring pip for like $70shipped.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

I know it's a bit out of your range but I thought I would throw this out there.

Dynamite platinum dps.

I bought the motor used, it was in sad shape but I got a piston a sleeve with it.
Come to find out it had sucked dirt so I got new bearings, rod, wrist pin and crank.

Fully rebuilt DPS but used the XP crank for the timing difference and the silicone ramp.

It has never been fired since the rebuild.

155.00 shipped
Old 05-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

yeah that is a little over what i am lookin at. if i spend more than 125.00 i figure i might as well just miss out the buggy season and save until i get er done. thanks for offering, good deal there bro.