Wiki Posts
Search

fwt05-gxr.15 parts/socal

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 03:36 AM
Tech Rookie

Exclamation fwt05-gxr.15 parts/socal

Looking for a connecting rod, and a chasis
was running my christmas car, just out on the street, and ------------- flatlined. went to pull----- notha. as i understand it's pinch motor, I've been out of r/c's since i had my rc ten as a child back in tha mid 80's- alot has changed, how i miss my 10,and my mom's panda, lol. Any who, I took apart again, (lol seems like all i do) found the bottom of the connecting rod munched,. Have looked quite a few places, anyone i seem to find either is quite a sum for shipping, or too much all together, the places with good all and all prices, seem to not have the part, bewildering. Any who, my chasis is bent, and i beleive this caused the motor to missalign with the tranny, causing slip then grabb to snap connecting rod, seems logical anyway. I may need more parts as well, exhaust rubber connector, (connecting silencer to downtube, has a crack in it) If any1 has suggestions or the like, please feel free to pm or blast. thx 4 ur time
Old 12-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Default update

ordered chasis from europe, just under 15$, am talking with someone in utah about the connecting rod, but i beleive it's on back order, part# is ky074016-07. has any 1 ran one of these before? I'm not so sure about the motor mounting straight to the frame>? Any who thanx for our time
Old 01-01-2009, 03:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Ordered, Happy New Year!!!!!

Ordered connecting rod, Lol, Have a good one thx 4 lookin,
Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111: tire::ti re: