Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
Im looking to get into 1/4 or 1/5 scale racing. Its getting harder and harder to race >

Im looking to get into 1/4 or 1/5 scale racing. Its getting harder and harder to race

Im looking to get into 1/4 or 1/5 scale racing. Its getting harder and harder to race

Old 08-18-2003, 09:23 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Im looking to get into 1/4 or 1/5 scale racing. Its getting harder and harder to race

Im looking to get into 1/4 or 1/5 scale racing. Its getting harder and harder to race 1/8th scale buggies for me so I figured I would switch to a class that I know I can make it to.

I have a like new (meaning, I got it less than a month ago and have ran it one time) Mugen MBX5 that is is Mint condition and a kyosho mp6 that is also in just great condition. The Kyosho I have an ungodly amount of new and used parts for. I have about 2 dozen sets of new and used wheels and tires as well. Like I said, I just dont have racing available for me like I want, so Im looking for this other class. I have some xxtra recievers, some digital servos, and engines as well...

Im looking to make a trade, or just simply purchase a decent 1/4 or 1/5 scale race setup.

If anyone has any interest, needs pics, or has one for me to look at email me at [email protected] I will respond much quicker to emails...Thanks so much....

[email protected]