Search

WTB - Losi 8IGHT Buggy

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default WTB - Losi 8IGHT Buggy

Hi,

Im looking for a losi 8 buggy in good condition. Im not looking at spending a fortune nor a buggy that has been upgraded with every single hop up available.

If possible, to come with some parts eg various springs, starter box etc. I dont really need a radio as i have one already. If it has an engine that has not been flogged to death even better!

Not interested in the RTR version.

Pictures to: [email protected]

regards
Brent
Old 06-12-2008, 06:35 AM
Tech Regular

BUMP
Old 06-12-2008, 06:56 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I have a Losi 8B that I can sell you with OS Vspec and 2050 pipe with 2 gallons on it, Ace servos installed, a couple of sets of good tires, decent body and a Mugen starter box.

Buggy has 4 races on it. Stock racer model, not RTR.

Will ship UPS to lower 48 for $695.

I can send pics this evening if interested.
LMK
Old 06-12-2008, 08:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

I have a race roller that is only 2 weeks old and in excellent shape. The car has the losi front and rear adjustable hinge pin plates along with the center diff and rear diff aluminum inserts.Total runtime through car is about half a gallon. I bought every wrench for the buggy also, they are mip's the good ones. I will include all extras that came with the buggy plus all tools for a fair price. Pm me if interested and I will clean the buggy up and take some pics, otherwise I will list the car in the for sale forums tonight.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Cameron
I have a Losi 8B that I can sell you with OS Vspec and 2050 pipe with 2 gallons on it, Ace servos installed, a couple of sets of good tires, decent body and a Mugen starter box.

Buggy has 4 races on it. Stock racer model, not RTR.

Will ship UPS to lower 48 for $695.

I can send pics this evening if interested.
LMK

LMK,

Your 8ight sounds sweet but its a bit more than i would like to spend. Im sure its worth it.. Unfortunately im not in the states either, im currently in the middle east.

regards
brent
Old 06-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jpz_67
I have a race roller that is only 2 weeks old and in excellent shape. The car has the losi front and rear adjustable hinge pin plates along with the center diff and rear diff aluminum inserts.Total runtime through car is about half a gallon. I bought every wrench for the buggy also, they are mip's the good ones. I will include all extras that came with the buggy plus all tools for a fair price. Pm me if interested and I will clean the buggy up and take some pics, otherwise I will list the car in the for sale forums tonight.
Sounds nice mate... How much you after? I have a feeling it may be a bit outside my budget...
Old 06-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Brent J, I have yet to come up with a price my friend but unfortunately I do not want to ship outside the US. Sorry.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:15 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Got a 8ight race-roller for sale - interested?

Hey Brent J,

I have a brand new 8ight race-roller for sale if your interested. I'm asking $400 for it. It comes with extra tuning parts (springs, sway-bars, etc.). I have pics I can email you if your interested. Let me know.

Cheers,

Mike