R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy

Old 02-15-2008, 04:41 PM   #1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool LIPO CHARGER LIKE HYPERION AND LIPO BATTS AND MAYBE CHEAP 12TH SCALE

I AM LOOKING FOR A NEW BATTERY CHARGER MUST CHARGE LIPO WOULD LIKE INTERNAL BALANCING LIKE THE HYPERION'S

ALSO LOOKING AT GETTING SOME LIPO BATTERY PACKS 7.4'S

ALSO BEEN THINKING ABOUT A 12TH SCALE CAR AM NOT LOOKING TO SPEND A BUNCH FOR IT AND IF YOU HAVE SPARES THAT IS A PLUS LOOKING FOR A ROLLER BUT WOULD LIKE BETTER IF IT HAD SERVO INSTALLED,,,, I ALWAYS END UP SPENDING MONEY ON SERVO HARDWARE JUST TO PUT ONE ON LOL

LET MW KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE POST PICS HERE OR SEND THEM TO [email protected] I CHECK IN FREQUENTLY THRU OUT THE DAY BUT CAN CHECK MY EMAIL AT NIGHT ONLY

THANKS
jslider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 07:55 AM   #2
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

WOW I THINK EVERY BODY AND THEIR BROTHER HAS A 12TH SCALE!!!

no hits on batts or chargers yet but still hoping for those that pm,d i have no internet at home and there for no access to personel e-mail thanks qwest but they said it should be up tonight and i will respond to all.

in the meantime keep em coming still looking for all
jslider is offline   Reply With Quote