Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTB: ESC & motors 19T - 12T

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 08:16 AM
Tech Addict

Default WTB: ESC & motors 19T - 12T

Hey all I am new to R/C and looking to spend some quality time with my 8 y.o. I was given an Evader (and some maintenance stuff) which he loves and I would like for us to get a little more in the hobby together. If anyone has an ESC kicking around (preferably Streak) and a motor that they would like to get off their hands (inexpensively), would be greatly appreciated. Financially I am a little set back due to copays for my 4 y.o. little girl who received more attention then I could give to my son. Hopefully this can make up for some time lost and a better future. Thank you and God Bless.

Sincerely,

Paul
Old 04-09-2007, 09:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 168 (100%+)
Default Motors

I don't have an ESC, but I have two brand new 19T double motors for sale for $12 each plus actual shipping. For two motors that would probably be $4.55 via Priority Mail anywhere in the U.S. Here is a link to a pic that shows the motor I am talking about. It is the one in the top left, in the package that says "Off Road Modified". The pic only shows one, but I have two of these left to sell (I started out with 3).

http://s92437987.onlinehome.us/ebayp.../mod-lot-1.jpg

The 14X4 (14 turn quad wind) motors in the pic are also still available for $14 each. All the motors on the right half are sold.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Tech Addict

ttt
Old 04-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I have a speedo called the dynamite Tazer that I got from RCE for $45 that I used for 1 day then bought a brushless, you can have it for $25 plus shipping I have a 17T Reedy Radon for $20 and a couple of 19T Team Scream and Team Kwik which are hand tuned and dyno. Let me know