Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTB/T: Looking for Revo racing engine/parts; preferably OS but open to offers

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 02:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Talking WTB/T: Looking for Revo racing engine/parts; preferably OS but open to offers

I have two on-going ads here on RCTech as I gear up for the new nitro season. I'm looking for an OS engine that someone would be happy to trade for some of the goodies I've got advertised. I've recently acquired a Trinity Spyder that might be added to the ads at some point too. Lots of Maxx aluminum parts, a slick brushless stadium electric rig and a nice nitro MT. Take a look around and see if there's something you like and let's get my Revo a new engine.

Note: I also have a new 3.3R engine w/ an American CNC racing head w/o a scratch. The engine has 4 tanks of MONITORED break-in and is ready for it's last tank and she's mint. I'd be happy to run that last tank for you if you would like her RTR. The 3.3R in the rig now is also up for grabs for the right offer. That's 2 x 3.3Rs, a brushless stadium w/ lipo, nitro MT and a pile of batteries I'm willing dump on some Revo upgrades. Everything is negotiable as the season is quickly upon us and the sooner I get the rig set up the sooner I can get in some practice time. Other Revo/Savage upgrade offers welcome.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155928
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155044

Thanks for looking and wish me luck. If you took the time to read my rambling this long hook a racing brother up with a bump.

Last edited by Wolverini; 03-25-2007 at 03:22 PM.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Tech Master

Let give this deal a midnight bump-up and hop TTT
Old 03-26-2007, 12:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (98%+)

im interested in trading...here is a SMALL list of what i have,i have a full set of 4,brand new in package Golden Horizons Silver knuckles that are $89,i have a full set of 4 Golden Horizons Silver or Blue aluminum Revo shock caps in the package,i have a full set of 4 Golden Horizons Silver Aluminum threaded shock adjusters.I also have a brand new set of Titanium pillow balls for the Revo at $49,i have a brand new silver aluminum brace/skid for the Revo,I also have a brand new MIP racing clutch for the Revo,well for any 2.5/3.3,as well as it fits the OS small block engines with 2 shoe flywheels on them,i also have alot of the NEW IN PACKAGE traxxas Revo optional spring rates...i will look tomorrow and give you a full list of what i have.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:59 AM
Tech Master

Sounds good. I've got RPM arms all around w/ carriers and bumpers, bump-box, pulled the starter/harness, FOC, 23mm hex, 40-series rubber and Trinity HD springs. The big item is the engine but suspension upgrades and/or performance parts/mods are welcome too. I know GH makes some nice stuff but RPM has the warranty. Look forward to that list though.

BTW, new pics added in that latest thread up top.
Old 03-26-2007, 12:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (98%+)

ok,so i dont have a bunch of aftermarket parts,i do also have the battery/skid plate in blue or silver,and a blue or silver aftermarket hardcore racing rollbar that retails for $69.99 and a Full Force Ski Kit so you can play in the snow that retails for $55
Old 03-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Tech Master

Sounds good so far bro. Some of the stuff you listed would be a welcome addition to my rig. Drop me a PM with a list of stuff you're looking to trade and what of mine that you're looking to get. Maybe we can work something out in the end.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:10 AM
Tech Master

Time is wasting guys. I need a racing engine before the season starts. I've got 2 engines, 3 trucks and other misc goodies to fund things but I need em gone to do me, or anybody else for that matter, any good. Take a look and see if there's something here that let's us make a deal. Straight offers always welcome. Check those lowered prices from last night. The stuff won't last forever.