Wiki Posts
Search

WTB: 2 stock Mini-Ts

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 01:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default WTB: 2 stock Mini-Ts

I have two daughters that are getting interested in racing. I have sedans for them, but the beginner class at our track appears to be mini-t. I'm looking to buy two mini-ts. Would like them to be ready to run -- hopefully with different frequencies.

Thanks Paypal ready

PM or email [email protected] with price with shipping to 53534 and pictures.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I have a mini-t with that comes with the stock esc and radio, a traxxas radio and reciever, losi oil filled shocks, hitec hs-55 servo, a venom fireball motor, a set of rear losi street tires, a set of rear losi pin tires, a set of losi smashers(one is burnt from the soldering iron though), and the stock tires(which are pretty worn out). a full set of losi ball bearings, a dynamite 1100 mah ni-mh speed pack with deans micro plugs, stock body, and assorted parts and accesories including pinions, spurs, and the stock shocks. pm me for pics. asking $145 shipped. I also have a upgraded reedy mini max motor which i have only ran 1 battery pack through. this will get the car goin pretty fast. $20 shipped. I also have a extremely fast mamba comp-x package it comes with the mamba esc and 8000kv motor, original box and instructions included. $105 shipped. Pm me for pics for all the items. thanks.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115015

LMK...