Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
WANTED - High-end 1/8 buggy >

WANTED - High-end 1/8 buggy

WANTED - High-end 1/8 buggy

Old 06-28-2006, 09:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default WANTED - High-end 1/8 buggy

My buddy is in need of a high-end 1/8 race buggy. He is looking for SP2, ProSpec Hyper 8, Jammin pro or the like. All offers should be either new or in like-new condition as his MGT is 100%!

The MGT has quite a few FT option parts on it, including that nice Associated blue chassis. I belive he will sell it RTR if the trade warrents (ie; your trade is a NIB Hyper 8). I know the engine is a picco .26 w/ VERY little time on it! I will get a list from him tomorrow of exactly what is on it. I will also do my best to get some pics up ASAP!

I am helping out my buddy because he is not comperter literate I would not offer this trade for my friend unless "I" knew for sure that his truck was/is 100%! I grew up with this kid and race w/ him every sunday.. We are both adults and would prefer you to be as well..

Please let me know if there is any interest in this trade so I am not wasting my time..

Thanks,
-AL-

BTW, his truck is 100%, Your used buggy should be as well.. Traders should have a verified Paypal account. Payment of X-amount will be transfer to you, then back to me for addrerss verifacation purposes..
Old 06-29-2006, 02:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Not interest in the trade but willing to sell the FTE X1-CR buggy below complete minus radio (w/servos, engine, pipe, and tires) or any combination you choose to. 3 months old, babied, setup for racing but not enough time due to a newborn. PM me if you're serious and I will give you my number to call...Check out the: BUILD PROCESS VIDEO

As you can see from the video below during practice, I would baby it but still has plenty of power for the table top and triple.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default buggy

i have 3 prospec mugen mbx5 for sell , price range from 400.00 to 1000.00. they all come with motors and servos and misc.stuff ,like tires and extra bodys [some never bend cut or used]the motors are novarossi .21 and ALL of them run super and are in great condition too. all have high torque servos al so, let me know i might look at some traden too.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I appreciate the offers. But my friend is only interested in trades at this time. Or to sell his his truck first..