Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
WTB set of four off-road wheels and tires for Kyosho Ultima sc6 short course truck >

WTB set of four off-road wheels and tires for Kyosho Ultima sc6 short course truck

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTB set of four off-road wheels and tires for Kyosho Ultima sc6 short course truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2020, 06:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default WTB set of four off-road wheels and tires for Kyosho Ultima sc6 short course truck

WTB set of four off-road wheels and tires for Kyosho sc6 Short course truck. Would be nice if they're all mounted up and ready to bolt on. Don't have to be new just usable to get me through some practice sessions. Thanks
Old 09-27-2020, 09:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)
Default Tires

What kind of tread are you looking for? I’ve got a bunch or new and few used sets of dirt tires
Old 09-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 168 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Milkdudd
WTB set of four off-road wheels and tires for Kyosho sc6 Short course truck. Would be nice if they're all mounted up and ready to bolt on. Don't have to be new just usable to get me through some practice sessions. Thanks
I've got these for $35 plus shipping. I'm just including one pic but I have more I can show you if you PM me.

Old 09-28-2020, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ta_man
I've got these for $35 plus shipping. I'm just including one pic but I have more I can show you if you PM me.
Definitely interested. The truck should be here in a couple of days. Tomorrow I will talk to the owner of the track I run at and see if he thinks these would be a good match for the terrain. Are they new unused? If not maybe one picture from the top so I can see the tread. Do you know if wheels for Kyosho are interchangeable with Associated or Losi? Thanks
Old 09-28-2020, 08:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 168 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Milkdudd
Definitely interested. The truck should be here in a couple of days. Tomorrow I will talk to the owner of the track I run at and see if he thinks these would be a good match for the terrain. Are they new unused? If not maybe one picture from the top so I can see the tread. Do you know if wheels for Kyosho are interchangeable with Associated or Losi? Thanks
From what I can tell, The kyosho uses the same offset as Slash and Blitz, not Associated or Losi. I don't have an SC6. I base that conclusion on this item from A-Main for a wheel that it says fits Kyosho Ultima SC6 as well as Slash and HPI Blitz:

https://www.amainhobbies.com/de-raci...ts4-rb/p705714

These wheels are HPI Blitz and marked "+4.5" on the inside. Compared to a Traxxas brand Slash wheel, they will make the truck 28 thousandths of an inch (0.028) narrower per side. Here is a pic of the tread. I believe the tires are new but they have some dirt from sitting in a box with other tires. Here is a picture of the tread: