WTB Losi 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 10:34 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default WTB Losi 2.0

GOT ONE THANKS
Hello guys!

I own 2 a RC8.2e and an RC8b3.1e Team Associated bought from this great forum and now I am helping out a friend. He loves Losi and he is a great racer. Sadly he is really short on money so he is looking for a second hand Losi 2.0 which is a beast! Maybe you have that car sitting somewhere and didnt put it on sale for some reason like it always happens. Maybe you got those spare parts packs sitting somewhere and he could use them! It does not matter if it is a nitro version, he is really skilled and will convert it by making the pieces himself like lipo tray and stuff.
I will leave you guys my phone number (hope ir works because the format sometimes it doesnt) and you can also text me a PM here.
If you happen to have anything, even worn out parts he will take them for emergency cases. Like I said, I am giving him a hand cause he is really short on money so if you can spare 5 min and look for anything I will really appreciate it! Anything from Losi 3.0 is an option too, but I dunno about prices.

Thanks a lot for your time guys. I forgot to mention that we are from Argentina, I already bought a lot of stuff from this great forum. I will help him out by covering shipping.

Hope to hear from you!

Jose Ariel Mikulas <--------- facebook as well.
+5493518014212

Last edited by Joselox; 07-22-2019 at 04:51 PM.
Old 08-28-2019, 04:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

If your still looking for a buggy I have a race ready 4.0 Ill give you a deal on. Its listed on the for sale forum.