Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
1/8 & 1/10 Onroad Unpainted Bodies, Kyosho Evolva 1/8, etc. >

1/8 & 1/10 Onroad Unpainted Bodies, Kyosho Evolva 1/8, etc.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2Likes

1/8 & 1/10 Onroad Unpainted Bodies, Kyosho Evolva 1/8, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 01:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Default 1/8 & 1/10 Onroad Unpainted Bodies, Kyosho Evolva 1/8, etc.

Have a handful of uncut and unpainted bodies for sale:

1. Delta Racing 1/8 Scale Can Am, 3 Available, $25 + shipping.

2. Protoform 1/8 T530 Lola, new in bag w/ stickers, $25 + shipping.

3. Vintage MRP ASR Spyder Can Am 1/10, unpainted, 1 in bag still, 1 is not, $35 + shipping.

4. Vintage MRP NASCAR Olds Cutlass 1/10, unpainted, some swirls/scratches, $30 + shipping.

Also have a Kyosho Evolva (aka Delta XP4) with an ungodly amount of parts, wheels/tires, 3 RB Concept Rody Roem Motors, heat guns, fuel gun, starter box, etc....not totally sure what it's worth or what's fair, but my wild guess there is at least $1500 worth of stuff based on the values I see on ebay. That said, I'll entertain fair offers for sure. Don't really want to break the car and motors and such up; take it all or none at all.

*possibly open to selling one of the motors, some of the ancillary stuff like fuel guns, IR Temp guage, etc...pm if interested and I'll get you pics of that stuff.

Feel free to PM me with any questions/offers/etc., worst that can happen is I say no. Best case we make a deal.

Paypal only unless you are in the Seattle area with cash, which would also eliminate the shipping costs.

Not sure how to add pics, but happy to send to anyone interested until I learn how!

Last edited by clarkremark; 09-09-2017 at 07:35 AM. Reason: **PRICE DROP**
Old 09-05-2017, 03:06 PM
Tech Initiate

What is the market for these types of things anymore? At the risk of getting screwed here, I'd love to hear whether or not people think my pricing for all of the above items is fair, even if you're not interested in buying. Been out of the game a LONG time, just trying to get back into 1/10 electric off road by selling off some of this stuff that I can't race here anymore.
Old 09-06-2017, 02:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Bump for offers...
Old 09-06-2017, 02:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by clarkremark
What is the market for these types of things anymore? At the risk of getting screwed here, I'd love to hear whether or not people think my pricing for all of the above items is fair, even if you're not interested in buying. Been out of the game a LONG time, just trying to get back into 1/10 electric off road by selling off some of this stuff that I can't race here anymore.
Remember if people want it they will pay for it, if you want to move some items you might want to split up your wheels/tires, 3 RB Concept Rody Roem Motors, heat guns, fuel gun, starter box, etc
clarkremark likes this.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

There are some good pages on Facebook for vintage stuff. You might want to try that?
clarkremark likes this.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:00 AM
Tech Initiate

I've been told the car isn't old enough to be vintage, but maybe I'll try it anyway.

As far as breaking it up, if I can't sell the car and parts off I'd rather hang onto it just to run the TimeZone GP up here or something like that. Wouldn't make much sense to have the car without wheels/tires/a way to start it, but maybe I can break out some of the other stuff.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:39 AM
Tech Master

I've been told the car isn't old enough to be vintage, but maybe I'll try it anyway.

As far as breaking it up, if I can't sell the car and parts off I'd rather hang onto it just to run the TimeZone GP up here or something like that. Wouldn't make much sense to have the car without wheels/tires/a way to start it, but maybe I can break out some of the other stuff.
I do understand and do you have 3 Rody's ? shoot sell one of them lol
Old 09-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by BigC2007
I do understand and do you have 3 Rody's ? shoot sell one of them lol
Good point hahaha. I have a C4, C5(probably will keep in the car), and I think a C3. My dad took care of his engines, so I'm guessing they are all still fast and furious. Want to make an offer? I've seen a pretty broad range of price on these and am not trying to rake anyone over the coals.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Tech Master

Good point hahaha. I have a C4, C5(probably will keep in the car), and I think a C3. My dad took care of his engines, so I'm guessing they are all still fast and furious. Want to make an offer? I've seen a pretty broad range of price on these and am not trying to rake anyone over the coals.
I dont know to much about them to be honest I know there good motor's, let me do some research.
Old 09-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Tech Initiate

I dont know to much about them to be honest I know there good motor's, let me do some research.

It may be a C2 and a C3 in addition to the C5...I should probably get my $%& together before I comment haha. I'll take some pics later on. One of them looks unused to me. Unfortunately, I can't really ask him what's what anymore, just inherited a few totes full of stuff. Should just fire sale it all so somebody gets good use of it, but it's a little sentimental too.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Is this Dave's son? Steve Curry here. Dave was a great guy and we all miss him. How you doing? Sarcar memories were the best. Come on out to the Sea-Tac track this weekend if you can. Final race of the asphalt season before carpet season.

Good stuff here guys!

Steve Curry
Old 09-08-2017, 08:34 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi Steve! Yes, this is Dave's son, Matt. I would love to come check out a race, but this weekend I am headed out of town. I'd still like to check out a carpet race and I am curious how I'd go about accessing the off-road course to get myself some practice...I'm a bit rusty as you might understand. Thank you for the kind words about my father, he definitely loved racing and 99% of the people we raced with; I would say racing, in any form, only took second place to his grandkids.

My cell is 206-427-2060 if you'd like to chat or text some details about upcoming races.

Great to hear from you and I hope you are well!

-Matt
Old 09-08-2017, 08:39 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Motors I have, to clarify

Ok, went out to the shed this morning and took pics...

1 Rody RB Concepts C5
1 Rody RB Concepts C4
1 non-Rody RB Concepts C3

Old 09-08-2017, 09:25 AM
Tech Initiate

Here is the car...

Old 09-08-2017, 09:30 AM
Tech Initiate

**PRICE DROP and PICS ADDED**

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.