Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen MTX-3

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 08:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Mugen MTX-3

This past summer i bought a brand new in box Mugen MTX-3. I was planning on racing it but just got to busy with high school.

I went all out with this car. I bought a slightly used Novarossi Hotmod engine for it.

The car itself is all stock. I ran it 2 times in a smooth parking lot after it was done being built. It has NO body so you will need to get a body.

The Novarossi engine is a RR12L3 it was modded by Jim. There is a picture of the box and engine. The engine has maybe a gallon on it. I bought it from a buddy in town.

Im not totaly sure how much it is all worth but i paid $300 for the car so i would like at least $250 but i can go down if that is to much. The engine i would like $150 for because it is a great engine with very little use. I also have a new rod for it to replace it at 2-2.5 gallons. That may be steap so let me know. I also have about 24 sets of tires all different compounds too. I will need to get them later this week and inventory them. Thats over $400 worth of tires i beleave. NONE of those have been used. I would like around $400 for those maybe lower. I will have picture of the tires later. Next week for sure.

Oh they are GRP Nitro Shoes tires.

As for the whole setup i will sell it for $600-$700 and i will throw in a BRAND NEW Hitec RCD Servo HSC-5997TG This is the new Titanium gear servo.

For pictures of the car look at http://mtbzu.com/forimages/categories.php?cat_id=1

EDIT---
E-mail me at [email protected] for questions.
---End Edit
Old 01-28-2006, 08:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I will concider anything. Throw something out. no low blows either