LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A F1.... >

LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A F1....

LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A F1....

Old 08-21-2017, 01:58 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Arrow LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A F1....

Hey Guys,

I am looking to trade (2) brand new in box Venom 4s 5000mah 50c batteries, i have not registered them on the website so new owner may do so for their lifetime warranty replacement.

I will place a trade value of 225.00 +/-

With winter approaching I am looking to trade for a current model F1 car, not to particular on brands as long as it is good condition.

Please note: due to usps regulations 2 day flat rate shipping isnt available so they will be shipped from spokane, was with tracking via usps ground. this is my first time using rctech for a trade but i am a goodlisted seller on FB with a multitude of happy transactions. i will cover the cost of shipping the batteries and you will need to cover the shipping of the F1, if its a huge amount let me know and we can work something out on shipping..

i am posting a general picture with this post but will be happy to send actual photos with my ID in picture to verify location and items listed.

509-701-9518