Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
2 1/10 TQ 4x4 Racing Buggies -$200 >

2 1/10 TQ 4x4 Racing Buggies -$200

2 1/10 TQ 4x4 Racing Buggies -$200

Old 08-07-2017, 01:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Lightbulb 2 1/10 TQ 4x4 Racing Buggies -$200

I have 2 TQ Racing SX10 4WD 1/10 scale buggies. Both are brand new, never driven. One is the Professional kit that needs to be assembled and comes with some upgrades/hop-ups and the other is an RTR. Comes with extra tires and rims!

SX10 4WD RTR
This RTR is not actually not ready to run anymore. The car has never been driven but it doesn't have a motor, speed controller or battery. Although those things aren't included, although it will come with a servo. Comes with the manual (never opened), The antennae tube, etc. Body is held on with velcro.

SX10 4WD Pro Roller Kit
This kit has all the parts. There are upgraded components in the Professional Kit such as big bore shocks and aluminum caster blocks. Includes all components. Any bags that came sealed are still sealed. Comes with clear lexan body, instructions and everything else that came with the kit including a tee shirt and cinch sack. The Professional Kit is $240 new!!!

I am located in Lemont Illinois 60439.

CANNOT POST PICTURES AS I AM ONLY A PAYING MEMBER - WORKING TO RESOLVE

Email [email protected]

Thanks
Old 08-12-2017, 09:55 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

trades?