Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
RJ Speed Spec Legends-Built but never ran! >

RJ Speed Spec Legends-Built but never ran!

RJ Speed Spec Legends-Built but never ran!

Old 05-22-2017, 10:09 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Exclamation RJ Speed Spec Legends-Built but never ran!

My local carpet track was going to race these as a spec class at one point...so you know the story, buy one, build it, and track goes away...my loss is your gain.

I built this to the track's specs...So it still has the kit bushings-could use bearings. It has a good working Traxxas XL-5 waterproof ESC. Futaba 9202 coreless steering servo. An old trinity speed motor I had laying around.

No receiver or TX included.

Also includes 4 of the HPI 4.8V 1500MAH NiCD battery packs, all brand new. This was the spec battery called for.

This kit is nicely built by an experienced hobbyist. The edges of the composite parts were all CAed. The steering blocks have been properly fitted to the kingpins, smooth as butter. Also bought and installed the upper kingpin brace. Also has a custom mod for the ball diff system to prevent slipping with high traction racing.

Body is included, but has been cut and liquid masked for painting.

$130 shipped
Attached Thumbnails RJ Speed Spec Legends-Built but never ran!-img_7884.jpg   RJ Speed Spec Legends-Built but never ran!-img_7885.jpg   RJ Speed Spec Legends-Built but never ran!-img_7886.jpg  
Old 05-23-2017, 08:07 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

bump