Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Axial SCX10 2 Kit Loaded

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 12:31 AM
Tech Regular

Default Axial SCX10 2 Kit Loaded

Hey guys, I have an Axial Scx10 2 for sale. It's the kit build and it's loaded and ready to go. It has a Tekin FXR ESC with a Tekin 35 turn motor. A Savox high torque servo with an Axial clamping servo horn. It also has a castle creations BEC. It has Proline Faultline wheels with Crawler Innovations 2 stage Foams and Proline 1.9 XL Super Swampers. It has Proline shocks all around and has shock keys mounted on the rear. It has an RC4WD front stinger bumper. It has 2 2 inch Proline LED lights mounted on the body. It also has rock light underneath front and back. It has aluminum shock hoops, aluminum rear lock outs, aluminum servo mount, aluminum transmission mounts. It will come with a 3S 4500mAh 35C LiPo battery and a smaller 3s 1300mAh LiPo to run the lights. Also included is Sanwa MT-S radio that is brand new. Car is loaded and I might have missed something. $700.

Old 05-22-2017, 08:47 AM
Tech Regular

Bump