Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Thunder Power 610C Chargers/Dischargers x2, Racers Edge 20Amp Power Supply >

Thunder Power 610C Chargers/Dischargers x2, Racers Edge 20Amp Power Supply

Thunder Power 610C Chargers/Dischargers x2, Racers Edge 20Amp Power Supply

Old 05-15-2017, 04:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Thunder Power 610C Chargers/Dischargers x2, Racers Edge 20Amp Power Supply

Up for auction is a great combo for RC battery charging. This auction is for one (1) power supply and two (2) chargers. These are lightly used and in great shape and work great. I'm changing to a different setup so my loss is your gain.

The Racers Edge, SurePower, 12/20, 13.8 Volt power supply is a high quality switch mode power supply with a particularly smooth output current. Using switch mode technology gives greater efficiency and reduces the weight and size of the power supply compared to others. Twin output banana ports offer easy access and arrangement of high amp external devices, while the USB port allows you to run smaller compatible devices, like MP3 players.

The Thunder Power RC TP610C is a all-in-one charger and discharger with built-in Li-Ion/Li-Po/A123 cell balancer. Capable of charging and discharging Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Pb, Li-Ion, Li-Po and A123 cells. Perfect for those looking for a charger that will do everything they need from charging and cycling transmitter and receiver batteries

$95 plus shipping which will be a flat $15 which will be actual shipping costs. These are listed on another site for a "Buy it now" so let me know if you are buying so I can cancel the other auction. U.S. only and Paypal for the payment please. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails Thunder Power 610C Chargers/Dischargers x2, Racers Edge 20Amp Power Supply-11.jpg   Thunder Power 610C Chargers/Dischargers x2, Racers Edge 20Amp Power Supply-22.jpg   Thunder Power 610C Chargers/Dischargers x2, Racers Edge 20Amp Power Supply-33.jpg