Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Team Associated B5M Champions Edition w/ Light Chassis - Lots of Extras & Spares >

Team Associated B5M Champions Edition w/ Light Chassis - Lots of Extras & Spares

Team Associated B5M Champions Edition w/ Light Chassis - Lots of Extras & Spares

Old 04-04-2017, 02:16 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up Team Associated B5M Champions Edition w/ Light Chassis - Lots of Extras & Spares

Hello and Thanks for Looking!

Up for sale is my Pre-Owned Team Associated B5M Champions Edition 2WD Buggy with Lite Chassis Conversion...You get the championship upgrades, and the lite chassis...Best of Both Worlds!

The buggy is in very good condition, and it comes with a ton of extra parts to keep you running for a long time. There's too many extras to list. Please look at photos for details, and feel free to ask any questions about what's included. I think I also have a set of extra tires that are not pictured here, but I will have to dig them up. They may or may not be included, depending on if I can find them.

This B5M includes a Trackstar Stock Class Motor & ESC Combo - 17.5T. It also comes with a Turnigy 1258TG Titaniuml Gear Servo - Speed .10 Seconds, Torque - 13.5kg @ 6V. These are tested and proven electronics. Highly rated on Hobbyking.

This buggy is Almost Ready to Run. Just add your own Body, Transmitter & Receiver, and Saddle Pack or Shorty Batteries.

Extra Parts Included off the Top of My Head:

1) 6 pairs front springs
2) 3 pairs rear springs
3) set of 4 shock bodies, plus one CE edition shock body
4) Almost a full set of bearings. Not sure what's missing, but looks like 15-20 bearings of different sizes
5) several front and rear shock towers, nip and opened new
6) Hub carriers
7) 5 spur gears
8) 2 unpainted rear spoilers & 1 front spoiler

And Much Much More!!! DM me for more photos.
**Does not include plastic tackle boxes, unless you want to pay extra for shipping.

Asking $345 Shipped!

Good luck & God speed!

Christian
(949)-350-2202
Attached Thumbnails Team Associated B5M Champions Edition w/ Light Chassis - Lots of Extras & Spares-s-l1600.jpg   Team Associated B5M Champions Edition w/ Light Chassis - Lots of Extras & Spares-s-l1600-1-.jpg   Team Associated B5M Champions Edition w/ Light Chassis - Lots of Extras & Spares-s-l1600-2-.jpg   Team Associated B5M Champions Edition w/ Light Chassis - Lots of Extras & Spares-s-l1600-3-.jpg   Team Associated B5M Champions Edition w/ Light Chassis - Lots of Extras & Spares-s-l1600-4-.jpg  

Last edited by RCTesoro21; 04-04-2017 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Adding contact info