WTS Loaded Caster Rapture 2.0 4wd SCT roller with Rapture upgrades

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stoopideric

WTS Loaded Caster Rapture 2.0 4wd SCT roller with Rapture upgrades

Old 03-28-2017, 04:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default WTS Loaded Caster Rapture 2.0 4wd SCT roller with Rapture upgrades

Need to downsize as I have 2 4wd SCT trucks amongst my wheelers, buggies and 2wd SCT thus I am selling my Loaded Caster Rapture 2.0. It essentially has all the Caster Rapture upgrades except for the 3.0 upgrades being the rear a arms, rear hubs and rear axles (Will come with a decent amount of wheels thus on 17mm rims. 2 pairs of blockades almost new, 2 pairs of wishbones warn perfa for clay tracks, 1 pair of hole shots, 2 pairs 3ds in good shape.
Upgrades it has. 2 piece aluminum motor mount, Dual CFiber ninja lipo tray and CFiber lipo straps. (Either run dual 1s in series or dual shorties in parallel thus side by side saddle pack style) CFiber center diff top brace, CFiber servo brace, CFiber steering top deck Brace, floating ESC mount which connects to the back side of the center diff rear bulkhead brace. This kit was purchased and professionally built by Rick at CRP. Will come with original motor mounts and aluminum servo brace, steering to deck and cdiff top brace. Outlaw dual stick lipo trays for outlaw 4s racing) some extra parts, Roller does have front and rear sway bars installed.

The Rapture 2.0 4wd SCT is roar legal and a beast of a truck thus it can run small tracks up through huge 1!8th scale tracks. Install your electronics and your off to the races.

$190 shipped lower 48. Text for pics 608-799-6107 check out my itrader feedback.

Last edited by Norse; 03-29-2017 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Correction to price
Old 03-28-2017, 06:38 PM
Tech Master

Default Pictures of loaded Rapture 2.0 roller added

Originally Posted by Norse View Post
Need to downsize as I have 2 4wd SCT trucks amongst my wheelers, buggies and 2wd SCT thus I am selling my Loaded Caster Rapture 2.0. It essentially has all the Caster Rapture upgrades except for the 3.0 upgrades being the rear a arms, rear hubs and rear axles (Will come with a decent amount of wheels thus on 17mm rims. 2 pairs of blockades almost new, 2 pairs of wishbones warn perfa for clay tracks, 1 pair of hole shots, 2 pairs 3ds in good shape.
Upgrades it has. 2 piece aluminum motor mount, Dual CFiber ninja lipo tray and CFiber lipo straps. (Either run dual 1s in series or dual shorties in parallel thus side by side saddle pack style) CFiber center diff top brace, CFiber servo brace, CFiber steering top deck Brace, floating ESC mount which connects to the back side of the center diff rear bulkhead brace. This kit was purchased and professionally built by Rick at CRP. Will come with original motor mounts and aluminum servo brace, steering to deck and cdiff top brace. Outlaw dual stick lipo trays for outlaw 4s racing) some extra parts, Roller does have front and rear sway bars installed.

The Rapture 2.0 4wd SCT is roar legal and a beast of a truck thus it can run small tracks up through huge 1!8th scale tracks. Install your electronics and your off to the races.

$215 shipped lower 48. Text for pics 608-799-6107 check out my itrader feedback.
. Pictures now added
Attached Thumbnails WTS Loaded Caster Rapture 2.0 4wd SCT roller with Rapture upgrades-img_0849.jpg   WTS Loaded Caster Rapture 2.0 4wd SCT roller with Rapture upgrades-img_0847.jpg   WTS Loaded Caster Rapture 2.0 4wd SCT roller with Rapture upgrades-img_0853.jpg   WTS Loaded Caster Rapture 2.0 4wd SCT roller with Rapture upgrades-img_0843.jpg  
Old 03-29-2017, 03:38 PM
Tech Master

Price drop $175 shipped lower 48.
Old 03-30-2017, 04:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Sent you a PM
Old 03-30-2017, 07:24 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by stoopideric View Post