Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
RC Car/Truck/Buggy Nitro Engines >

RC Car/Truck/Buggy Nitro Engines

RC Car/Truck/Buggy Nitro Engines

Old 02-07-2017, 08:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Thumbs up RC Car/Truck/Buggy Nitro Engines

Descriptions and pricing for each engine below. NO TRADES! Cash or Pay-Pal only. PM me with any questions.Thanks!

OS .21RZ: Remember when boost bottles and boost chambers were all the rage? haha Well OS decided to capitalize on this trend back in the day and actually made an engine with a boost chamber built into the rear of the block. This particular OS .21RZ was given to me by Atsushi Hara back in 2004 after he made the transition to the VZB series engines. It doesn't have much time on it and the compression feels great. It would be best suited to an 1/8 scale buggy/truggy or any application where a .21-.28 sized motor can fit. You don't see many boost chambered style nitro engines these days so grab a classic while you still can! It will come with 2 new Axial glo-plugs ($10 value).$90 SHIPPED

Axial .21 RR Proto-Type: It will come with 2 new Axial glo-plugs ($10 value). This is a new never used 3-port concept for what eventually became the .21RR-1. Magnesium head for light weight low center of gravity. It's a non pull start 1/8 buggy/truggy engine. It uses standard plugs and should bolt into any buggy/truggy platform. $50 SHIPPED

HPI 21R SC: This is a very rare HPI Nitro Star .21 made by Rossi for HPI exclusively for the 1/8 scale Proceed on-road car. These were very fast high end motors. This engine is BRAND NEW in box with the plastic shrink wrap still in tact. It will come with 2 new Axial turbo glo-plugs ($20 value). I also have the matching HPI 1890 pipe/manifold set made to fit this motor perfectly on the Proceed. $150 SHIPPED for motor. $200 SHIPPED for motor & pipe.

FORCE .18: I had a hard time believing this was actually an .18 because it seems so large. I confirmed by measuring the bore diameter which is 15.7mm. The mounting tabs are also more narrow then that of a .21-.32 as well as the exhaust port. It's an SG shaft with a 2-needle slide carb. This would make a great nitro drift car motor with all the low end grunt it has and the large cooling head. It would also be home in a 1/10 2wd-4wd stadium and even an older T-Maxx or Revo. Engine will come with 2X NEW Axial #4 plugs as spares ($10 value). $40 SHIPPED
Attached Thumbnails RC Car/Truck/Buggy Nitro Engines-20161110_004319.jpg   RC Car/Truck/Buggy Nitro Engines-20161110_004645.jpg   RC Car/Truck/Buggy Nitro Engines-20161110_004655.jpg   RC Car/Truck/Buggy Nitro Engines-20170207_161708.jpg   RC Car/Truck/Buggy Nitro Engines-20160713_162939.jpg