Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS: Xray XB2 loaded with all the hop ups! >

FS: Xray XB2 loaded with all the hop ups!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Xray XB2 loaded with all the hop ups!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 12:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 153 (100%+)
Default FS: Xray XB2 loaded with all the hop ups!

Another catch and release...

Minty 2017 XB2 CE 3 gear with every hard part and every alum part and a carbon lipo strap. It's LOADED...steering plate and bell cranks, rear hubs, rear camber mount, front camber mount are all Xray alum. 90% of the screws are titanium, carbon lipo strap and a Xray front brass weight. Front shock mounts are titanium. Rear sway bar mounted. It's ready to go!

One of the nicest Xray 2wd cars I've seen. Both wings are new...body is new. Will come as it came out of the box minus the 1 dot springs. It's got Yokomo orange front and AE green rears, 3k in the gear diff. Plus I'm including a full set of hard f/r arms, hard steering hubs, hard castor blocks, hard top plate and hard lower brace. For an extra $50 I'll include a ful set of Med parts. It shas the slipper eliminator on it and I'm including the brand new unused slipper plates/pads.

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails FS: Xray XB2 loaded with all the hop ups!-img_1326.jpg   FS: Xray XB2 loaded with all the hop ups!-img_1327.jpg   FS: Xray XB2 loaded with all the hop ups!-img_1328.jpg   FS: Xray XB2 loaded with all the hop ups!-img_1329.jpg   FS: Xray XB2 loaded with all the hop ups!-img_1330.jpg  

Last edited by Ray Kindstrom; 01-31-2017 at 01:41 PM.
Old 01-29-2017, 12:20 PM
Tech Elite

Hard parts and med parts
Attached Thumbnails FS: Xray XB2 loaded with all the hop ups!-img_1332.jpg   FS: Xray XB2 loaded with all the hop ups!-img_1333.jpg  
Old 01-30-2017, 08:58 AM
Tech Elite

Bump with a price drop