Wiki Posts
Search

Awesomatix a800a

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default Awesomatix a800a

Selling a practiced only roller or artr with xpert lo pro pl-3401 servo, 2 wire mylaps transponder, choice between several motors, and I have several track star 120 amp speedos. For those that don't know about these speed controls there are way under rated. Meaning they are just as good as the higher priced brands. The roller it self has a few practice days on it as it was my secondary car. It is built with a few well placed updates and upgrades. Has nose guard to brace the bumper, aluminum a arms, soft springs, hard springs, A khaki chassis, spro2h parts on all four corners, pink titanium turnbuckles, 2 5g weights, and all factory sway bars and more I know I am forgetting. I do not have an extra set of dg1 feeler gauges as I sold them to a fellow racer. I have original box and manual as well if wanted. Also comes with new in package spare aluminum arm. I will update any forgotten items along with pics soon. Car is immaculate and runs flawlessly, just scaling back my onroad program for early 2017 season. Price for roller is 400$ shipped with tracking info. Please contact me for any other wanted items outside of plain roller. Car is currently assembled and race ready. And will remain this way until sold in case of emergency.

Pics are in Photo bucket.

http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/jw...=recent&page=1

Again price for roller and extra parts named above 400$ for any combination of electronics or inquiries for more or different parts please pm me. I can build this car to suit.

The only trades considered would be 1/5 scale, and b6. Pm offers

Thanks, Jacob

Last edited by Jwilliams5; 01-06-2017 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Added link to pics