Wiki Posts
Search

losi 22t 2.0 roller and exotek chassis

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2016, 09:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default losi 22t 2.0 roller and exotek chassis

selling my losi 22t 2.0 roller with extras. upgraded exotek steering assembly and 22 gear diff. have a few extra parts that are shown in the picture that will be included. also comes with all parts to convert to rear motor, brand new ball diff plus the clear body for rear motor. 2 sets of rear tires and 1 set of front tires. rear tires are schumacher mini spikes and the fronts are schumacher staggered ribs. chassis is brand new never ran. had the exotek chassis on it from the day i built this truck. entire truck is put together with rc screwz and will include the extras that werent used. $200 for everything plus shipping

exotek 22t chassis with exotek servo mounts. chassis allows to run a shorty battery either directions and gives it a lower center of gravity. truck was very consistent and place 2nd in points at my local track. $100 shipped for chassis

purchase both for $275 plus shipping!
Attached Thumbnails losi 22t 2.0 roller and exotek chassis-img_4779.jpg   losi 22t 2.0 roller and exotek chassis-img_4774.jpg   losi 22t 2.0 roller and exotek chassis-img_4778.jpg   losi 22t 2.0 roller and exotek chassis-img_4780.jpg   losi 22t 2.0 roller and exotek chassis-img_4781.jpg  

Old 08-23-2016, 05:26 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Bump
Old 09-26-2016, 11:34 PM
Tech Rookie

is this still for sale?