Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI ARR w/ Bump box! >

Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI ARR w/ Bump box!

Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI ARR w/ Bump box!

Old 06-17-2016, 10:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)
Cool Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI ARR w/ Bump box!

So I picked this up about a year ago to dip my toe into nitro (again) but due to moving, having a kiddo, and other projects, hasn't been to the track or run much.

This was a NOS kit sitting in the back of my LHS that I put together about a year ago. I found a new Werks B2, purchased some of the required option parts to put a setup on it and tested out 2 Trackstar TS900 servos and called it good.

Only has 1/2 gallon now on the motor and the motor is just getting broken in. Holds a tune great even here in TX.

Car has only been driven around on concrete to break in the motor so very minimal scratches on the bottom. Cooling head has a tiny scratch from traction rolling once.

The bump box is a losi with a couple tweaks to fit the MP9 chassis. Is now set up for lipos!

Comes with the original box just as you would buying it new as well!

Asking $400 shipped for everything obo. If you are local I can throw in a 1/2 gal of nitro as well.

Will post some pics tonight as it looks like I didn't take them with my phone....

Would consider trades for a 4x4 stampede or a newer Xray TC.
Old 06-17-2016, 04:10 PM
Tech Elite

https://goo.gl/photos/cnXvp617wMJqPtei8

Photos!
Old 06-21-2016, 01:21 PM
Tech Elite

bump! all you need is a receiver and you are good to go!
Old 07-19-2016, 09:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mkiiina View Post
So I picked this up about a year ago to dip my toe into nitro (again) but due to moving, having a kiddo, and other projects, hasn't been to the track or run much.

This was a NOS kit sitting in the back of my LHS that I put together about a year ago. I found a new Werks B2, purchased some of the required option parts to put a setup on it and tested out 2 Trackstar TS900 servos and called it good.

Only has 1/2 gallon now on the motor and the motor is just getting broken in. Holds a tune great even here in TX.

Car has only been driven around on concrete to break in the motor so very minimal scratches on the bottom. Cooling head has a tiny scratch from traction rolling once.

The bump box is a losi with a couple tweaks to fit the MP9 chassis. Is now set up for lipos!

Comes with the original box just as you would buying it new as well!

Asking $400 shipped for everything obo. If you are local I can throw in a 1/2 gal of nitro as well.

Will post some pics tonight as it looks like I didn't take them with my phone....

Would consider trades for a 4x4 stampede or a newer Xray TC.
Still have this buggy the MP9 TKI?
Old 07-26-2016, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

bUMP!