Search

Losi Muggy Roller (nitro)

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)
Default Losi Muggy Roller (nitro)

*SOLD*

Hello, My wife and I are expecting our first child on the 21st, and i have decided to thin the herd a bit in preparation of my new toy!

This is a TLR Muggy that i traded for a while back. It comes with a few NIP spares, namely a NIP f/r bulkhead and 3 Muggy specific shock shafts. The original body is in good condition.

The engine is an Orion Alpha .24 truggy engine. It starts and runs great, but will need a pinch soon. It will come with an JP-1 that looks rough but works fine. It has a 1-pc engine mount as well as the original pullstart mounts.

I replaced the steering bushings with some bearings, and the center piece with a Jato turnbuckle in order to remove a ton of play it had developed in the steering along the way.

I put a 50T TLR lightened center spur gear and outdrives in it to help it curb its appetite for clutch shoes. This required some dremel work and a couple spacers on the center diff carriers. Paired with the 12T clutchbell this has really put some pep in its step, so to speak. Final drive is somewhere around 17:1 now as opposed to 14(ish):1 previously.

It will come with 23mm hubs, and three sets of wheels/tires. The original 20MM hubs (or at least thats what the look like) will come with it as well.

In the interest of full disclosure, it does look like the chassis is tweaked a little, as shown in one of the pics. It does not effect the driving though.

Please look this thing over if interested. Pictures are shown with the electronics, but they are not included. You will need your own servos, battery, reciever. I dont know a lot about these things and have not had it terribly long. Paypal is my preffered method of doing business, and I will use either USPS or UPS ground to ship. I normally do priority, but not this time, this thing is going to cost a fortune to ship.... *SOLD*

Last edited by wrenchdoctor; 06-09-2016 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention that the electronics shown are NOT included!
Old 06-08-2016, 05:14 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Bump