Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS: Roche Rapide P12 Ready to Race >

FS: Roche Rapide P12 Ready to Race

FS: Roche Rapide P12 Ready to Race

Old 04-22-2016, 08:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default FS: Roche Rapide P12 Ready to Race

Selling a Roche P12 in great shape ready to race with your receiver and transponder needed. Comes with SpeedPassion GranTurismo 2.1 ESC with programer. R1 Wurks 13.5 motor (still looks new) and 3 battery packs. (one showing signs of puffing) Car comes with LOADS of tires of all kinds of compounds some trued some new. JR servo. ESC is set up with a voltage booster but the ESC works fine without it being a real 12th scale ESC good down to a 3.5 motor. New bearings and just about all the plastic comes with new parts minus the steering blocks, which I installed after running the last time. I picked this up from a RCTech member cleaned it up and got to spend a day getting it dialed in at the track. Car is awesome just my local carpet track changed to racing off-road carpet 7 days week and on-road for a 1/2 day Saturday twice a month. Of course that would be on a day I can not make it to the track so I have yet to race this car more that the one time in the last 2 months.

Car sold

Last edited by Cameron Kellogg; 04-23-2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Bump