Tech Regular

your shopping at the wrong place

FREE POOP to YOU

good luck anyway i noticed no ones bidding on ebay rotfflmfao
Old 12-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Tech Master

for the life of me i tried to find prices for those that add up to $2200

and the best i could do was $1400

i wish ya the best of luck with your sale........
Old 12-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ntro75
IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO POST WITH INTENTIONS OF BUYING THIS ITEM PLEASE SAVE YOUR RESPONCES,I AM NOT RIPPING ANYONE OFF I HAVE RECIEPTS OF OVER 2200.00 TO PROOVE THIS ON BUYERS REQUEST.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

ttt
Old 12-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Suspended

what are you a bunch of morons?how many times do i have to ask keep your opinions to your self if your not intersted,i dont crap your threads yet.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by bigmo_rc10
for the life of me i tried to find prices for those that add up to $2200

and the best i could do was $1400

i wish ya the best of luck with your sale........

hahahaha MO.. I was thinking the same thing. And if this dood wants to say crap to me.. he can look in my signature and see I have a 777sp1/ with the same Rex P5 he has. Pretty equivalent in price there.....Wait... he's only got a X5.. which is alot cheaper than the sp1 was when released. All he did was spend the money on the racers edge. So lets add ths up and see if i'm close??? shall we?

mbX5 - 500
R.E. crap - 300? maybe
P5 - 260
pipe - 110 maybe
servos - lets say he has 2-358's - 240

thats 1400.. throw in a little for tires/foams...1500 at most.

and you have built the car... so automatically that drops the price about 30%.. and the fact that buying used you only get about 1/2 what you paid???

smoke some more crack..... and smoke some for me tooo.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Talking

ROFL

THANKX FOR THE LAUGHS, SPEEDY
Old 12-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Tech Adept

smoke some more crack..... and smoke some for me tooo.[/QUOTE]

Your killing me Dude!
Old 12-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Suspended

why dont you all just simply go get bent, and jammin jay wanna be you can take your special pile turn it sideways and jam it in your ass you turd.oh and to hell with ur signature to.you guys need to get a life you are pathetic.seriously to hell you all. if it doesnt sell ill just keep it.i have the reciepts for what i paid,unlike you scumbags i wont sell my stuff so cheap like you idiots do.it is a fair price for being brand new,its never been used so why should i get ripped off? because a bunch of teenagers think they have a friggin clue?why dont you all just go find a nice piece of rope to hang yourselves with

and you rc racing dude you remind me of that charector cheddar bob from the movie 8 mile...dumbass.

Last edited by ntro75; 12-04-2005 at 08:01 PM.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:55 PM
Tech Adept

hahahahahaha whhaaaaaaa

should I call a wwwhhhhhhaaammmmbbbuuullaaaanccccceeee for you?
quick call 911. look you tink, I can't speak for the others here, but I am 29, not some teenager. As for you keeping it... that sounds like a damn good idea, cuz that's whats gonna happen. No ones gonna buy this car when they can get the same thing for less than your asking price...as far as you being ripped off for selling it so cheap...hahahahaha you all ready got ripped off, might as well make it twice. as far as my sp1 going up my ass sideways..... your obviously the one that likes things up your ass, cuz you took it in the ass when you got raped on this deal if your reciepts are legit.

Old 12-04-2005, 06:58 PM

LOL!!! Look at the post beneath mine!
Old 12-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Suspended

what ever.your a 29y/o moron who obviously has no life if you have to come on here and start crap with me for no reason...screw you and your opinion....as far as your whambulance crap how immature are you.you dont even know me and you want to make hollow threats? you moron ,now go killyourself.jammin jay lol how lame is that,you really are a looser..and thats mr prick to you dumbass. maybe i got a crappy deal whatever..it wont ever happen again thats for sure.you dumb schmuck

Last edited by ntro75; 12-04-2005 at 08:02 PM.
Old 12-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Tech Master

ight 1st off buddy....i got a life...

if u got receipts thats good.....but u got hurt if thats what u give...

we dont sell cheap we sale at fair values...something u dont understand...

im far from a teenager.....half theses folks ya cussing old enough to be your daddy.... we arent trying to flame ya......

just trying to help.....may not seem like it but we are...

and as far as the hanging comment .....i believe that to be comin from a child.....

u got receipts show em....so we can be sure not to shop where u did.....

i had a mbx5...with all the hop-ups.......there is now way id pay that much for a USED car...which is what you have.....

as soon as u opened the box....installed a screw..turned a wrench....monuted a servo,engine,pipe, it became used....

no if ands or butts about it....

...wasnt gonna say nothin else but your childish remarks made me....

Originally Posted by ntro75
why dont you all just simply go get bent, and jammin jay wanna be you can take your special pile turn it sideways and jam it in your ass you turd.oh and fuk ur signature to.you guys need to get a life you are pathetic.seriously fuk you all. if it doesnt sell ill just keep it.i have the reciepts for what i paid,unlike you scumbags i wont sell my stuff so cheap like you idiots do.it is a fair price for being brand new,its never been used so why should i get ripped off? because a bunch of teenagers think they have a friggin clue?why dont you all just go find a nice piece of rope to hang yourselves with

and you rc racing dude you remind me of that charector cheddar bob from the movie 8 mile...dumbass.
Old 12-04-2005, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by bigmo_rc10
ight 1st off buddy....i got a life...

if u got receipts thats good.....but u got hurt if thats what u give...

we dont sell cheap we sale at fair values...something u dont understand...

im far from a teenager.....half theses folks ya cussing old enough to be your daddy.... we arent trying to flame ya......

just trying to help.....may not seem like it but we are...

and as far as the hanging comment .....i believe that to be comin from a child.....

u got receipts show em....so we can be sure not to shop where u did.....

i had a mbx5...with all the hop-ups.......there is now way id pay that much for a USED car...which is what you have.....

as soon as u opened the box....installed a screw..turned a wrench....monuted a servo,engine,pipe, it became used....

no if ands or butts about it....

...wasnt gonna say nothin else but your childish remarks made me....
HERE HERE!!!
He is right. No one will pay that man. Sorry to burst your bubble. I have nearly 1500 into my BK2 setup, and i will barely get 200 for it. That is just the way this hobby is.
Old 12-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

dude i wish i coulda got that for mine i woulda been happy the best i could get was $325 and it was a PROSPEC hmm
Old 12-04-2005, 07:14 PM
Suspended

if you dont like my remarks you should have respected my wishes when i asked for no responces except for people interested in buying the car,you chose you stick your nose in where i wasnt needed so tought crap if its bent out of shape.if i wanted your "help" i would have asked for it....so again go away and i wont bother you.i never needed your input to begin with!
i didnt build it i paid a store to build it and you say that should cut the value in half?? screw that.i am not a child and yes i do want you to hang yourself so what,i also want a bentley but im not going to get that either am i? well it seem more like a idiotic flame war to me than anything else dumbass,and any chance i had of selling my car for what i believe to be a fair price is definently gone now because of this mess.just look how the crap spreads by the morning this thread will be full of every dumbasses opinion on everything in the hobby.....which is excactly why i asked for NO RESPONCES FROM PEOPLE UNLESS INTERESTED IN BUYING THE CAR,IF YOU DONT THINK THE PRICE IS FAIR....THEN DONT BUY IT.DONT REPLY DONT DO ANYTHING BUT MOVE ON!! HOW HARD IS THAT
if you sold a mbx 5 prospec for 325 you are truely an idiot.. or your just an idiot who wrecks his stuff and can only get 1/3rd the price back for it.

Last edited by ntro75; 12-04-2005 at 08:04 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.