Wiki Posts
Search

Brand new NEVER run RTR TC4 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 10:03 PM
RYY
Tech Apprentice

Default Brand new NEVER run RTR TC4 For Sale

Brand new never run TC4 for sale. as seen at www.teamassociate.com This one is the red touring car with the chrome spoke wheels. It has never been run or even out of the box. The only change is to the motor as a 17d Venom Fireball was installed while car was still in the box. This package is worth 390.00 CDN I am not a company I am new to R/Cing and through some trading I have ended up with this car. I am looking for 250.00 OBO Cdn and puchaser pays shipping. Make me an offer
You can email me at [email protected]

Thanx
RYY (Ryan Young)
Old 12-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

If you're in LA, why do you want Canadian money? Two posts, no pics, and one terribly convenient story. I'll pass.

P.S. I will laugh wholeheartedly at the person who gets ripped by this guy.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:12 PM
RYY
Tech Apprentice

Phatkat,
I believe by stating that I live in LA you take that to be Los Angeles. Here in Canada I live in a small city by the name of Langford just outside of Victoria British Columbia. It is common place that since incorperating as a City, we have used LA as a prefix for Langford. So as stated the cars and charger are for sale in Canadian funds as I live in CANADA.

I also resent the comment about being a rip off with some unbeleiveable story. I am an avide R/C enthusiast new to the sport of only one year. The club I race at in the summer months (www.irocc.ca) in an attempt to promote the sport locally offered several raffles of a complete RTR TC4 kit complete with car kit, charger, everything need to get running. Check out the above site their are pictures of me announcing races and messages about the raffle and its winners. The first raffle was won by a long time member of the club, the second raffle was won by a close friend of mine and the third was won by my son(whom is not old enough to spell his own name). Each raffle was done a month apart. After my friend won his kit he immediate tried to sell it as he is in great financial need (a month goes by), after failed attempt he offered it to me for a price I could not passup. Shortly there after the third raffle was drawn and it was my son. Thus I became the owner of two RTR TC4 Kits, I sold one charger and I have another charger for sale as you know.
I have these items listed on several other site including, banned R/C, vmar.ca rcpitstop.com and now here. Without beig able to see the product I do not know how else to get you to see it as I have no access to a digial camera at this time.
But as for Phatkat, it is too bad individuals go around shoting off about others they have no previous knowledge about. I would like to thank you for........well being you...........
RYY
Old 12-02-2005, 11:45 PM
RYY
Tech Apprentice

For those of you interested go to www.irocc.ca when you get there click onto Old article archives. Under July 2005 you will see a heading,"Latest TC4 Raffle winner." This is the first car I have for sale.. I bought it from that guy as he is a friend of mine. When you are done there click onto old article archives and under Aug. 2005 click onto ,"3rd RTR Car kit Raffle." Low and behold it will show you just who and how I became the owner of a second RTR kit.
Thanx
RYY
Old 12-03-2005, 05:07 AM
Tech Adept

ithoughyou sold this in september,

http://www.irocc.ca/modules.php?name...iewtopic&t=636

a fun forum to read
Old 12-03-2005, 12:39 PM
RYY
Tech Apprentice

frank13,
In ready my replies you will notice that I purchased one kit and became the winner of a second kit. The first kit I purchased off the winner of the previous months raffle. After getting so much heat from the club the best thing I could do was tell everyone that it was sold.
PS as this story continues to go on, I have made arrangments to have some pics posted to actually prove I am the owner of these kits and the different colors of car will show everyone that there is actually two kits for sale.
RYY
Old 12-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

If I am wrong about you, then I apologize, but this does look fishy. Just looking out for everyone.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:58 PM
RYY
Tech Apprentice

BUMP still for sale 250 cnd OBO. If you are interestd let me know and I can email you pics(just to prove to you, Phatkat and the entire world this car is for sale legitematly and that I am the actual owner of sound mind and body)
Thanx again Phatkat,
RYY
Old 01-01-2006, 09:19 PM
RYY
Tech Apprentice

Back to top,
Car still for sale, 250 Cdn OBO. See attached picuture.
RYY
Attached Thumbnails Brand new NEVER run RTR TC4 For Sale-redcar1.jpg  
Old 01-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hey, i race with ryy week in and week out, he is a stand up guy and is always looking for that extra 10th on the track. he really does own these cars, i have witnessed it myself.

you have him all wrong phatcat

dont be afraid to buy from him hes a great guy

P.S, ryan you'll get the hang of it eventually.
Old 01-02-2006, 12:41 PM
RYY
Tech Apprentice

BUMP....
RYY
Old 01-11-2006, 11:27 PM
Tech Regular

bump for a great guy and afriend
Old 01-29-2006, 07:42 PM
RYY
Tech Apprentice

Hello all,
Car is still for sale.
Please ignore all of the crap written by Phat Kat as he and his comments are unfounded and full of hot air.
I am looking for $250.00 OBO canadian. Make me an offer.
RYY
Old 01-29-2006, 08:12 PM
Tech Regular

Good reading in this thread.

Worth a Bump for the seller.

Forget PhatKat, quit defending yourself and don't mention it again. You'll sell it.

There are some racers that are just idiots.
Old 01-29-2006, 09:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by r a shoe
There are some racers that are just idiots.
Then again, some idiots are just idiots!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.