R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   TEKNO SCT 410 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/911935-tekno-sct-410-a.html)

Dru Garcia 02-15-2016 01:21 PM

TEKNO SCT 410

5 Attachment(s)
For sale is a used Tekno SCT 410 in excellent condition and very clean. I am the original owner, purchased new a couple of years back. It does not have a lot of run time and has been sitting for a year as i'm primarily an onroad guy.

This listing is for ROLLER ONLY. The motor and ESC have been sold separately.

3 x sets of tires, 2 in very good shape with only a couple of runs on soft dirt. 1 set was used on hard packed clay and has wear (please see pictures). Plus 1 new set of rims.

Also included, are some optional parts and a used body with some paint scrapes and scratches only.

Original manual & some decals also included.

Asking $250 for everything plus $25 for shipping in the US only.

Dru Garcia 02-16-2016 04:43 AM

[QUOTE=Dru Garcia;14392234]For sale is a used Tekno SCT 410 in excellent condition and very clean.

Included is a Tekin RX8 Gen 2 ESC with HW XeRun 4700KV Motor.

3 x sets of tires, 2 in very good shape with only a couple of runs on soft dirt. 1 set was used on hard packed clay and has wear (please see pictures). Plus 1 new set of rims.

Also included, are some optional parts and a used body with some paint scrapes and scratches only.

Everything you see in the pictures is included.

Asking $350 for everything plus $25 for shipping in the US only.

~

ashxxx 02-16-2016 04:54 AM

Is it a 1st gen 410

Dru Garcia 02-16-2016 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by ashxxx (Post 14393254)
Is it a 1st gen 410

Yes it is.

Dru Garcia 02-16-2016 06:45 AM

For sale is a used Tekno SCT 410 in excellent condition and very clean. I am the original owner, purchased new a couple of years back. It does not have a lot of run time as it's been sitting for a year as i'm primarily an onroad guy.

Included is a Tekin RX8 Gen 2 ESC with HW XeRun 4700KV Motor.

Everything you see in the pictures is included.

Asking $350 for everything plus $25 for shipping in the US only.

~

SCTNick199 02-16-2016 09:15 AM

Any trades?!!?

Dru Garcia 02-16-2016 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by SCTNick199 (Post 14393585)
Any trades?!!?

No, unfortunately i will be selling all my offroad stuff. I tried it for a short period of time, but i'm primarily onroad.

Teammoose 02-16-2016 01:16 PM

Have a servo to throw in for a deal? PM me please!

Nevermind lol

Dru Garcia 02-16-2016 05:03 PM

For sale is a used Tekno SCT 410 in excellent condition and very clean. I am the original owner, purchased new a couple of years back. It does not have a lot of run time and has been sitting for a year as i'm primarily an onroad guy.

Dru Garcia 02-17-2016 05:34 AM

-

Dru Garcia 02-18-2016 04:05 PM

This listing is for ROLLER ONLY.

Dru Garcia 02-20-2016 09:29 AM

-

Jeff burns 02-21-2016 03:22 PM

scraff33 09-07-2016 06:11 PM

Hey...do you still have the truck for sale?