Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
B5M LOADED AND 17.5 Stock Race READY >

B5M LOADED AND 17.5 Stock Race READY

B5M LOADED AND 17.5 Stock Race READY

Old 01-28-2016, 05:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default B5M LOADED AND 17.5 Stock Race READY

B5M fully loaded with just about every stock racer option. Stiky liks chassis, Kashima shocks with v2 Shock shafts v2 1.6 front piston, v2 3 hole 1.4 piston rear,aluminum steering rack,SCHELLE battery holder,SCHELLE C and D mounts,SCHELLE read hubs, SCHELLE hinge Lin holder, SCHELLE aluminum inner castor mount,SCHELLE wing mounts, three gear tranny with SCHELLE centering spacer MIP top shaft SCHELLE ceramic tranny bearings, MIP PUCK system with the new MIP rollers. Then there are the parts front straight arms hard and plastic gull wing arms hard and plastic, gulkwing shock towers rear b5 arms hard and b5m arms hard and plastic hard rear shook tower. For those of you that have carpet tracks to run on or high night tracks rear sway bar kit is also included! There are various other parts included but this is already pretty long! All parts on the car are new and the car is ready to race right now! No lower ballers the price is fair for everything that is coming with it! Changed my mind for local pickup I will let it go for $300. If you want me to mail it $320. Thanks for quicker response and picturesemail me at [email protected] or text me 916-502-0007

Ps parts boxes not included
[email protected] or you can message me on Facebook
Old 01-28-2016, 12:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sold