Search

Tekno SCT410 ARTR

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 04:06 PM
Dez
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)
Default Tekno SCT410 ARTR

This is my son's SCT which I only ever allowed him to run at 60% throttle (end point on the radio). This truck was never bashed, and only run at the track. My son never practised at all, just came along with me to the track to run qualifiers and his main. There are a few upgrades - aluminum hexes and carbon rear shock tower. Also front alum hinge pin holders. Everything on this truck other than upgrades is original to give you an idea of the amount of use on this truck - outdrives and driveshafts are all near perfect without any flat spots other that the rear centre shaft as seen in the pictures.

Everything in the pictures is included. The hobby wing esc is only one race old, and comes with the program card too. Savox servo with proline calibre tires with lots of thread left. Tekin motor never run hot as is was only ever run at 60% throttle 5 mins at a time with 10 min mains. This truck is dialed.

A pair of Extra Proline Calibre tires is included as well as an Extra Thunder Power 6000 mah 2s 65C batter ZERO puff included.

Just add your radio/receiver to run. I could include a Spektrum receiver for a bit extra if nessecary.

$old shipped to 48 states and Canada.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Perfect body with no cracks. Paint is actually a pearly white.

Savox SC 0252 servo, Hobbywing SCT pro esc, Turnigy battery ZERO puff, and Tekin Pro4 4600kv motor

Rear drive shafts

Centre drive shafts

Carbon rear shock tower

Extra Tires and Extra Battery

Rear chassis thickness - again indicating low use:

Lots of thread left:

Last edited by Dez; 11-08-2015 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 11-07-2015, 08:45 AM
Dez
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Bump, Extra batteries and Tires added.