Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Please help with an ebay experiment >

Please help with an ebay experiment

Please help with an ebay experiment

Old 11-05-2005, 06:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

lol..............If the kid can make a honest buck then let him. It's like watching a movie you don't like, if you don't like it turn the channel. If someone is dumb enough to pay $5 for a screw they must really need it. As for the body clip idea goes there's people out at the track with the same idea on the car. I though it was a great idea since we were racing nights and there much easier to find. Don't hate on a person for trying something new out there before you did. Let the kid have his fun. Just my opinion and thoughts.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BIG DADDY8
lol..............If the kid can make a honest buck then let him. It's like watching a movie you don't like, if you don't like it turn the channel. If someone is dumb enough to pay $5 for a screw they must really need it. As for the body clip idea goes there's people out at the track with the same idea on the car. I though it was a great idea since we were racing nights and there much easier to find. Don't hate on a person for trying something new out there before you did. Let the kid have his fun. Just my opinion and thoughts.
Thank you!
Old 11-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BIG DADDY8
I don't think taking advantage of those willing to pay $5 or more for a simple screw is what I call an honest buck. Teaching our younger peers that this type of behavior is acceptable only shows you own lack of respect towards others. Obviously the old saying "Do unto others as you would have them do to you" has long been forgotten. Today we live in a society where greed overweighs trust and honesty. Success comes from hard work and determination. The body clip idea is a business in which you should feel proud!
Old 11-05-2005, 10:51 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I cant for the life of me figure out why people are so mad....? Whats the big deal people?? Im just hearing a bunch of bitchy old women.... LOL!!