Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Two Team Associated RC10 TC4 Brushless Cars

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 01:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default FS: Two Team Associated RC10 TC4 Brushless Cars

Over a couple years I was piecing these things together for me and my son to race. The first one, is the one with the white Porsche body. We bought some stuff and put it together, and had a blast. Then we bought off road trucks since my driveway isn't really big enough for the on road car. We didn't use it for a while, and I figured that if I bought another one, we could race them together and it would be more fun than just watching one person drive it. So I bought another one, which is the one with the red Supra body. We kept driving our trucks, and barely use them as it is. These cars have been sitting on a shelf for at least a year. Which coincidentally, is when I did the bodies on them. The white body was painted whilest blocking off the lights from getting hit too, as I intended on adding lights to it as well. If you do that, just peel the stickers off the outside, and have clean open holes for the lights to go through. The red car has lights on it. Two front ones don't work since they work on a different volt pattern, and I never figured it out. Prices do not include shipping. Shipping will be actual charge, which will most likely be in the $15 range. No trades, as I'm only selling because I need a few hundred bucks to pay off a credit card. PM or text/call 727-565-289five. Also, pictures, and a video of the white car (taken today), are below.

White car RTR: $225
-Think it's a regular chassis, but as stuff was broken or messed up it was replaced with team stuff.
-Shocks are good, but if you wanted to be super competitive, you'd probably want to rebuild them. Otherwise, they don't leak.
-Front one way installed.
-Sway bar kit too.
-Motor is a Hobbywing 9t/4300Kv motor with a matching reversing ESC. It's fast.
-Deans plug for battery
-Aluminum team CVD's
-Rx/Tx is factory 2.4ghz stuff
-Hitec 625 (I believe) servo

Red car: $175
Not finished. Needs steering servo. I have one of the cheap servos from one of the places online if you want me to include it, it's $20 extra. I don't know much about this car since I've never driven it. It's pretty stock. I'd say it's a base model of some version. Very nice shape though.
-Front one way installed.
-Castle Creations CM36S 6900Kv
-Matching ESC (not sure what brand, but it looks like it was the older Castle package)
-New unused lighted up Supra body.
-New wheels/tires.
-Needs radio equipment and servo.

Click here to get directed to Youtube for the video of the white car running.

Old 08-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sold.