FS: Traxxas Revo 3.3 RTR

Old 06-18-2015, 05:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default SOLD: Revo 3.3 RTR

SOLD

$250 Shipped

Paypal Only, CONUS Only, NO TRADES, will ship via USPS with tracking and insurance.

Hello everyone. Since giving my life to Jesus Christ I have been selling off my stuff and giving it to the poor. Up for sale is my absolutely superb Revo 3.3. This is the second to newest model which has the iPhone port instead of the Bluetooth. Body is a little beat up but the truck itself is in great condition. Glow plug wire sheathing is torn where it tucks into the head to secure it as you will find on almost any 3.3 engine. Does not effect the truck in any manner. Rear dust boots are torn which is common on these trucks, I'm including a set of brand new boots in bag. Not used much, and when it was used I usually babied it. Comes with original box, paper work, tools, ect... I take good care of my trucks and am very anal about after run maintenance. It's only had about a gallon and a half through the engine! Has T-bone bumpers as well as the Revo Platinum exhaust manifold which has a much better design than the stock. Front left arms are RPM. I'm including the included fuel bottle (not pictured) as well as lots of goodies that you can see in bags in the first picture (filter oil, clutch shoes, filter ect...) I just replaced the clutch shoes and glow plug so you should be set for a good long while. The EZ start system is so awesome! Lond travel rockers are installed for the ultimate bashing experience. Stock rockers are included.

Truck is tuned solid for my area up here at about 5000ft but remember, you will want to tune this truck to your area with a good temperature gun. Truck runs like a top and starts great and idles good. Just an absolute pleasure to have owned this truck, one of my top all time RC's I've ever owned. Besides needle nose pliers, fuel, WD-40, and AA's for the radio you are good to go. Hope this goes to a good home, God Bless, thanks guys.

Last edited by TheBlueKnight; 06-29-2015 at 01:08 PM.
Old 06-26-2015, 05:47 PM
Tech Regular

Bump, just boxed up the truck. Noticed the little blue exhaust tip thingy is missing. Must have fallen off during my last outting. Just cosmetic but thought I'd mention since I noticed it while boxing everything up. :thumbsup:
Old 06-26-2015, 11:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)

Free bump for a great guy offering and amazing sale on a easy to learn Revo 3.3 let alone a pretty new one too!

I've had 4 nitro Revos including a platinum edition as well as a loaded brushless edition...always a solid platform and truly built to bash and upgrade...except Traxxas lost its way nowadays with their absurd price levels for beginners.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:00 AM
Tech Regular

Thank you Alex! I agree, the Revo Nitro platform is just plain awesome.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (98%+)

Take anything in trade or are you downsizing?
Old 06-29-2015, 10:22 AM
Tech Regular

No trades unfortunately. Just selling stuff and using the money to help the poor.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:07 PM
Tech Regular

Sold
Old 06-29-2015, 01:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (98%+)

I can dig it! Great Job, welcome to the revolution!