Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Losi LST2 brushless conversion plus tons of extra parts >

Losi LST2 brushless conversion plus tons of extra parts

Losi LST2 brushless conversion plus tons of extra parts

Old 05-17-2015, 04:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Losi LST2 brushless conversion plus tons of extra parts

Losi conversion kit, relocated battery tray to the front so it doesn't pop wheelies everytime you take off. Brand new Hobbywing 120a esc, brand new Turnigy 2100kv motor, Spektrum DX2.0 transmitter, Integy shocks, Maximizer beadlocks and Proline Crime Fighter tires, 23mm hex (not installed) with bigger wheels and tires, and almost enough spares to build another one. I traded for this and have only ran it around the driveway, its just not fast enough. Runs good, but is used and isn't perfect. The driveline has a litte play and one of the motor mounts needs some loctite. Also, Would love to trade for something brushless and fast, must be 4wd. I don't race, just like bashing around the yard and jumping stuff. Would trade for some type of truggy, monster truck, short course, etc. Maybe an Emaxx, Erevo, Savage, etc. Looking to get $500 shipped to the lower 48 states. Will get pics asap, text 336-978-32fourfive. Thanks!

Last edited by ncsu602; 05-18-2015 at 04:06 AM.
Old 05-18-2015, 04:03 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)