Traxxas Revo 3.3

Old 04-24-2015, 09:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Traxxas Revo 3.3

I have for sale a revo 3.3 in great condition. Brand new chassis and chassis parts that have never been ran on. This will include steel CVD driveshafts, a RB Products big block .21 engine with Jammin JP1 pipe. I have installed the traxxas big block engine mount kit on it as well. The pipe is converted to the side mount style. It also includes a Savox SA-1231SG servo for the steering, and a Futaba servo for the throttle. Will come with a receiver pack which is also brand new. Other goodies include spare plastic parts and servos, and a forward only conversion kit. Will not come with body. All this needs is small parts like servo mounts, and your own receiver to put in it to get going, Any other questions please feel free to contact me. Asking 300 but lets talk about it. Tried to upload pics but keeps failing. I can send pics at request.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

do you still have the revo ?