FS: Traxxas 1/10 Summit RTR >

FS: Traxxas 1/10 Summit RTR

FS: Traxxas 1/10 Summit RTR

Old 04-10-2015, 10:29 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default SOLD: Traxxas 1/10 Summit RTR

SOLD

Paypal only, CONUS only, No Trades, Price is FIRM, Buyer pays shipping (Please PM me for a shipping quote).

Asking $350 (In Summit asthetics, or E-Revo as outlined below)

Hey guys, selling my very clean Summit to get some funds for some future projects. Comes RTR with Radio system, no batteries. I can throw in two Gforce 2s 4000mah lipos that I use in the truck for an extra $30 if you like. This is the updated version with LVD on the esc. Truck drives great and is in good condition. All shifting mechanisms work, truck is a blast! Will come with one $22 Solar D772 servo running on high voltage (rated at 417 oz/in at the current 7.4v) through a $20 Castle BEC. Truck has the $35 Stainless Steel RcScrewz kit on it with the $12 Traxxas LED light bar. ESC has Deans installed on it. Three of the four tires had tears in them where the previous owner had vented the tires. I have since used the Jang method of supergluing the tears closed and it worked superb! I would not even consider it an issue since it doesn't impede the performance/durability of the tires and is merely asthetic as Jang can attest when he fixed his stock Brushless Revo tires with the same method. ESC wire was nicked a while back, I fixed it and is not an issue, just letting you know why there is a small peice of shrink tube on the ESC wire. A few of the dust boots have torn a little from general use and have a dab of shoe goo on them to repair them, worked great! If you would like the Summit RTR and the E-Revo conversion parts as well I can include it as a complete bundle for an additional $60.

I hope this goes to a good home. This is a nice rig and runs excellent! God bless and thanks for checking out the listing. :thumbsup:

Pic of one of the tires...

Can also come with my E-Revo Conversion Kit (an E-Revo body, body mounts, wing, bumpers, and Revo size wheels/tires) as seen below and I would keep the Summit body, bumpers, and wheels/tires if you prefer the E-Revo look! Below are pics of the kit on my Summit. (Bumpers are pretty scratched up but all other parts are in very good condition.)

Last edited by TheBlueKnight; 04-13-2015 at 08:02 AM.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:08 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Erevo kit

Hey I'm interested In the erevo kit. Give me a text at 5135024109 thanks
Old 04-10-2015, 10:26 PM
Tech Regular

Sorry i apologize, I don't do texting for my sales on the forums.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:02 AM
Tech Regular

SOLD