NSR's Vintage Collection Sellout

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nsr250repsol

NSR's Vintage Collection Sellout

Old 03-29-2015, 04:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default NSR's Vintage Collection Sellout

Hey guys I know this isn't the best place to sell some vintage items but I thought I would give it a go any way. Please feel free to review my ebay FB (since 2001)

I recently moved into a much smaller house and just don't have room or time for it any more. I'm even selling my prized MIP 410L converted RC10. I will update frequently so keep checking.

Please note, all prices include basic ground shipping within the US Continental 48. All other areas will require a shipping quote. Sorry if the prices seem steep, today's shipping costs really drive a good portion of the price.

NIB Tamiya Blackfoot $600. The box is in excellent condition, the contents have never Been removed from the box. These guys are getting very hard to find in this condition!

NIB Kyosho Lumina (Slingshot) $550

NIB Kyosho Lazer Zx. $800 The box is in great condition with a few minor stains but is in great condition to display in your collection of rare cool RCs of the past.

NIB Kyosho Maxxum FF $750 shipped. Likely one of the hardest of the Kyosho off-road cars to come by. The box is in near perfect condition, you will be hard pressed to find one in better condition.

NIB Kyosho Ultima Pro $650

85% complete NIB Kyosho Slingshot (missing wheels and tires). Bag SA-10 has also been opened. One diff has been assembled and one diff partially assembled (missing 4 small screws). Please see photos. $400 shipped to lower 48

Team Azarashi Mid44 chassis. Used in great condition. $75 shipped to lower 48.

NIB Kyosho motors $100 for the 480 gold and $85 each for the other Kyosho motors. $120 for the Dynatech. All prices include shipping to the lower 48.

RC10 Team Car with MIP 4-10L 4WD conversion. Box and all documentation included. More photos coming soon. $1500 shipped to lower 48 will go to ebay March 15th

4-10L also includes a new set of TR-31 and Parma Pin spikes on undyed rims not glued

New A-stamp front 4-rib front tires on chrome rims $25 shipped

New mounted X-pattern rear spikes on Trinity orange rims $20 shipped

3-piece rear rims with solid aluminum outer ring $25 shipped

3-piece rear rims with slotted aluminum outer ring $25 shipped

New pro-line 1024 diamond tread front tires $18 shipped

NIP Jammin J-701 mini-pin rear tires. $20 per pair shipped

NIP CRP 4WD Ft tires $12 shipped

Custom painted AE bug body $55 shipped

NIP Kyosho Triumph body $50

NIP Kyosho Ultima RB body $45

NIP Dahm's Ultra Body and under tray $60

NEW Out of Package Protoform B2 Stealth Bomber Body and Wing $50

More coming soon!
hardrider likes this.

Last edited by nsr250repsol; 03-29-2015 at 05:15 PM.