Wiki Posts
Search

Two summit for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 08:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Traxxas summits for sale

hey guys so here's the deal recently took a bad fall, the outcome of it they call functional quadriplegic and now I'm living in a nursing home not looking for pity or anything like that just wanted to let you guys know why I'm selling them. I have a couple summits one of them is the latest model with the controller its all stock body rims tires I'm looking to get like 475 firm things like brand new might be one or two scratch on the undercarriage,the second one is the older version with the older controller granted it's the older one is pretty well taken care of its got its normal wear and tear both differentials have been redone spacers have been put in them to take up the slackin pinion gears better grease has been put in at it also it has A fitting in the transmission so you can put grease in it also has a Tekken rx8 speed controller and motor i water proof it i made speed control mount so the speed controler mount so you can mount it back right where the original speed control so I guess you could call it a little basket case all has to be done to it is put control and motor back in looking to get 575 firm I have all the fittings and everything convert everything over to the Traxxas fittings for the batteries also have the fitting so you can disconnect the speed controller on the motor they still need to be put on but I have all of them that are going with it too. prices include shipping. I'm really hurting for money bad I can post pics if anybody thinks they would be interested in these trucks I will sell them separately but I would like to make sure that I have both of them sold before I let him go.

Last edited by hunterdude; 03-26-2015 at 09:14 AM. Reason: to change title
Old 03-25-2015, 08:37 PM
Tech Rookie

bump
Old 03-26-2015, 09:19 AM
Tech Rookie

Bump.. these ain't no junk summits not the underneath of them not the bodies nothing a about them are junk you really don't think the price is right I guess you can always make the offer even though I said its firm I'm always listening to see how much someone wants to lowball me.. remember I'm in a nursing home so its hard for me when it comes to pictures the only reason if someone wants to see him because you're really interested I'll go through the trouble

Last edited by hunterdude; 03-26-2015 at 11:44 AM.
Old 03-27-2015, 02:31 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Sorry to hear about your situation. If you really want to spark interest and potentially hear offers, you will need to put up some pics here. I can only speak for myself - but I would never make any type of offer off of a word description of a truck. If there are no pics in the ad, I usually, but don't always, skip the ad and go on to one that shows the items for sale.
Old 03-27-2015, 05:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Beholderx
Sorry to hear about your situation. If you really want to spark interest and potentially hear offers, you will need to put up some pics here. I can only speak for myself - but I would never make any type of offer off of a word description of a truck. If there are no pics in the ad, I usually, but don't always, skip the ad and go on to one that shows the items for sale.
thanks, because of my situation it will take a few days but I will get pics up